CureZone   Log On   Join

** Product recommendations by Kevin ..... Ask Agnes & Bob # 2 [Archive]

Date:   8/11/2002 6:15:10 PM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   17,037
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=72498

Thanks for the info pushkin! I'll be sure to get my Sea Salt from a better source next time.

I assume the link to "grain of salt" is somewhere in the curezone site, but just in case could you post the url here?

Also, do you have any other websites (or the brand name for certain products) that you would recommend for the purchase, such as:

#1) oils (hemp seed, flax seed, olive, pumpkin, or omega supps, etc etc)

*I have personally found Tehama Gold as referred in this site to be a great place for olive oil

*Health from the sun's Omega blend has a stronger flavor than Udo's Choice. Also it has three main quality ingredients borage, primrose, and flax (no sesame filler, etc). I use health from the sun

*I've never experimented with straight flax, hemp, pumpkin or the other oils yet.

#2) homemade soaps or bathroom products

*The brand I occasionaly use for soap is Tom's herbal soap. But even then, I have a hard time believing it's totally natural. I also read the article here in curezone by Hulda Clark concerning the "body cleansing" where it discusses soap etc.

#3) supplements? (probiotics, super foods, herbs, etc etc)

*I use herbs from nature's way or nature's sunshine. Also I found a wonderful site called spirit of healing where I purchased my first cayenne tincture. It was 90000 heating units. Well, if there's anything better out there let me know!

iherb.com is also a great place to go if you want to make a purchase.

#4) anything else.

Take care!
Kevin

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=72498