CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Still having trouble finding a qualified alternative medicine doctor by Tracy McGreggor ..... Ask Agnes & Bob # 2 [Archive]

Date:   9/8/2002 9:29:14 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,357
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=72731

Hi Spirit:

That was a really great post. Itís right on the mark about people losing their license. But I donít think itís limited to New York state. I think itís evident in all states in the U.S. From what I hear, itís somewhat better in some European countries. But here in the U.S., with the FDA, the AMA, and about a gazillion other governmental and private organizations watching everything we do, anyone doing the really good type of healing, such as you mentioned, as a profession, is severely handicapped. Most people, doing what Dr. Schulze used to do, for example, have been put out of business. Or are healing people in underground clinics. But eventually, they will get caught. Itís a no win situation for them. I truly wish it wasnít that way. But unfortunately, it is. And I donít see any way to change things unless, as you said, people take their health into their own hands and make a change in their own lives. So far, they havenít made that illegal.

Good Luck and Good Health,
Tracy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=72731