CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Yeast overgrowth may be the culpritt of my BB by IamNotAlone ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   9/11/2006 11:01:02 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,202
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=734259

No alcohol is VERY hard. I'm a light drinker but when you all of a sudden can't have it, you start to feel like a junky going through withdrawl. I still have one drink once a week. But try to do a strict anti yeast diet for the first 2 or 3 weeks. As far as my diet, I eat lots of grilled chicken, fish (which I don't like) salads and green vegetables. I try to make things spicy, especially the fish. I will sprinkle with cayenne pepper. I also eat brown rice (well seasoned with garlic, Sea Salt , rosemary) and oatmeal (no raisins) but I make it with vanilla soy which has a little sugar. I still eat alot of corn (chips & popcorn) and french fries. I am a BIG snacker and crave lots of salt . I try to eat Celery sticks with Sea Salt and pumpkin and sunflower seeds (raw). I wet them and add Sea Salt . This helps me cut down a bit on the other snacks. I eat an occassional granny smith apple. This helps cut down the Sugar craving.

Sorry, haven't heard of a "will power pill" yet. But there is prayer and it does work--so I will pray for you.

It's important to keep going, even if you slip up, just keep going because it's better than starting from scratch.

I'm continuing to see positive results. My boss came to ask me a question and for the first time, took his hand away from under his nose while I was talking. Again, I'm not saying I'm cured, but I know I'm making progress. This is what gives me the will power to say no to cinnabons and apple martini's!

Good luck

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=734259