CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dog has vomiting problem...to pepika7pipi by pepika7pipi ..... Animals & Pets Health Support

Date:   12/4/2003 6:57:23 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,229
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=73848

My "doughter" thanks you for a hug. I give her a whole wing,whole necks,whole chicken backs. You can use turkey necks also. When she eats bones with meat on I don't make veggie on that day.When she eats veggie I mix it with muscle meat that I chop with a knife. The switch went smoothly from commercial food, thou I read that cats need more time for transition than dogs, so in the beggining you mix the old food with the new one. I tell you, I found the curezone when searching for natural nutrition. And I see everyday on my own eyes the blessing of raw food.Firm stools, no more bad breath and gas, white teeth from consuming bones,improved imune sistem, her coat is like never before. Before I was visiting a vet twice a month. Constant problems with itching, scratching and skin problems. I told him once that we went on raw food as he observed she is suddenly 100% different. He agreed with it, but when I asked him why didn't he tell me about it in the beggining(this is my first dog and had no experience before), he replied they are sponcored by a kibble factory. They think only about money.
Take care
Branko

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=73848