CureZone   Log On   Join

Day 5 and a SCARY DREAM in time for Halloween! by pink-platinum ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   10/29/2006 11:58:14 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   715
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=763112

First off I have to say that this is my third Master-Cleanse and is absolutely the easiest so far. My first was a little over 2 weeks. My second wasn't successful only lasted 2 and a half days and here I am on my third. I am doing so well this time around and have had very minimal desire to put food in my mouth, I mean I look at food and think "so what". I can even sit at a restaurant with my family and smell the food cooking and yes it smells wonderful however, it doesn't affect me the way it did the first time around. I am so PROUD of myself ;)

Okay so last night I had this horrid nightmare. I had a dream that I was thinking how proud of myself I was right before falling asleep (which I really was) and was terrified to realize in the morning that I had crumbs in my bed with potato chip bags, beef jerky, popcorn, ice cream tubs, chocolate chip cookies....ahhh I was so disappointed and couldn't stop crying. Then I woke up, no crumbs no mess, it was all a dream! THANK GOODNESS.

Just thought I'd share that for a chuckle, I wonder how many of us dream of stuff like that while cleansing LOL!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=763112