CureZone   Log On   Join

YOUR SUCCESSFUL PROBIOTIC REGIME?? Re: ACV kills friendly bacteria? by #67737 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/22/2006 6:02:18 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   29,043
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=777965

Hi there!
Just read your message about having success with probiotics, and was wondering what your method was, please? After a positive stool test, I've been prescribed Triflucan with no lasitng success, used ACV with initially promising results (itching stopped, energy better at first BUT dark rings under eyes after several day - die-off maybe?? I stoped before seeing if things got better, as I couldn't afford to look so tired at the time, and was worried the warnings AGAINST vinegar may be correct!)

Have also taken lots of acidophilus yoghurt or expensive probiotioc capsules - didn't really get rid of candida.

Am on healthy organic almost-Paleo diet, lots of salads, veg, fish, berries, some nuts, NO Sugar or coffee or grains, occasional organic "cheats" like dairy, balsamic vinegar, red wine & dark choc. My candida symptoms only appeared AFTER some time on this diet - maybe the semi-starvation made the candida stronger, and it was still getting just enough nutrients to survive, OR it was forced to access blood sugars directly via intestinal walls, thus becoming more virulent.

Main symptoms are need for lots of sleep, itching skin and neuropathies. The latter became very worrying, so have started taking cal-mag citrate, B12 & multi-B after some reading - but am worried this may just feed the candida. Am in Europe and dont have access to vitamin injections until I return home.

In the meantime, am starting on ACV again in desperation. Don't have much faith in diet alone, but am prepared to eliminate vinegar, wine & dairy completely if necessary, but there is SO much contradictory info on diet, plus if the yeast can access blood sugars directly, diet won't affect it!

Any advice appreciated! Thankyou!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=777965