CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Orally toxic oils by brankey ..... Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Forum

Date:   4/26/2005 6:12:01 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,945
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=78145

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I agree with super here in being careful with essential oils...
Some of them are toxic by their own nature, and are not used -even in aromatherapy-...

There are some non-toxic, but they turn into poison when hit by ultraviolet light (sunlight),therefore they are dangerous to rub on the skin...

There are some other essential oils made to be taken as 'perfume' and have certain cheap alcohol or other solvent that can cause blindness, brain damage, or death...

And last, there are those that will be deposited deep in our liver together with other poisons...a real time bomb if not flushed out soon enough...

**Please take a look at this page on Essential Oils Safety--->  http://www.purehealingoils.com/Safety.htm

And this other one with a lot of info too --- >  http://www.pure-oil-essential.net/

Good Luck and take care..

Regards
~BK~

 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=78145