CureZone   Log On   Join

mc & work? by star10497 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   12/10/2006 10:52:05 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,005
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=789065

I will be starting my Master-Cleanse in a few days after getting off of antibotics for UTI. I have kidney stones and have had reoccurances for years so i know this is my first real cleanse. Now I have a question I am weary about SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and tea with the bathroom situation. I work from 8am to 5am in a corporate environment. How do you think I should handle this. The bathroom is next to my boss's office. How many times in a given day will i be eliminating. I am naturally not that regular. So i was going to do both the tea and the SWF. I can handle getting up early and doing the swf as early as 5am but do you think i will have the urge to go more than one or twice during the day. I am shy and the bathrooms are small. I dont know if I can handle having the runs or smelling terribly bad. Sorry for the gross comments i just want to be prepared. Maybe I should start on a Saturday and see how it goes. PLEASE give me your experiences.
THANKS.. Also i couldnt find GRADE B syrup is Grade A ok or should i take the long trip to the natural food stores in another town? THANKS>>

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=789065