CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hard to stick to diet because by Carthage ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/8/2007 3:57:01 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,323
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=806585

Alcohol is a sinister little culprit when having candida, some say it doesn't harm at all but they don't know the whole story.
I'll point out two simple points to it:

1. It takes 2 hours for the liver to detox one single drink/pint, and with you liver already clogged up with the Herxheimer reaction it's being sent out in the systems just drifting, now imagine your body after six drinks in two hours, quite a fatigue.

2. The body needs raised bloodsugar levels to handle the alcohol but without any incoming Sugar what does it do? It releases more insulin and opens the glucose reserves that are being stored which are meant to keep you "full" a longer time, and when that happens candida has free access to those reserves.

It's hard to describe a disease that doesn't show on the outside, i've realised that it's just best to call it a stomach inflammation (which leaky gut is) when trying to tell somebody so they can get a simple picture of the situation.

Isolation is a good thing sometimes, it's good to have some kind of relaxing hobby in the evenings like writing, painting or reading a book.
Anyway, i hope candida becomes more known in the whole world since now in retrospect i'm sorta having a laugh at what my doctor said to me when i appointed him a year ago, he didn't know that practically every human being in the western world has to some extent candida/fungi in their bowels.
Don't forget the digestive enzymes, if the body doesn't get it supplemented it extracts them from itself causing a weight loss, same thing with calcium/magnesium.

Hoppas du trivs i Sverige!

Carthage

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=806585