CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Leaky gut & frequent poo! by Carthage ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/19/2007 4:53:10 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,970
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=815087

I believe Grapefruit pectin fibre doesn't have the desired effect of grapefruit seed extract so i guess a refund would be on its place.
Biotin is not the same as digestive enzymes, digestive enzymes are a set of cell-ignitors that speeds up the processes while in digestion or doing something else in other intestines, they relief the pancreas a lot which is important.
Amino acids you can get from meat, poultry or fish and it is fine but there are some health mixture juices with a lot of amino acids, vitamins and minerals out there.
I've been lucky to have found a very potent said juice that i only need to take about 4 tblsp a day and it contains about 70 trace substances in good concentrations.
If you find a supplement like that it makes a good relief, don't need a lot of jars and tabletboxes.

I haven't been into homeopathic remedies so much but i have a detox tea by Dr. Malcolm Stuart (www.Drstuarts.com) that really makes wonders, i realized its effects when i hadn't had a bowel movement one day and i took two cups of the detox tea in the evening.
What it did? all the toxins that had been semi-clogged in the bowels emitted gassy reactions activated by the detox tea, god what cramps it made, now yesterday when i had taken more fibre to encourage bowel movements (which also happened in a set) the tea ran more smoothly through my bowels and all the die-off came out through pores (spots) or some other natural way, for me it's a revelation that it really works (if even to some degree).
I wouldn't though advice shady remedies, always check on the internet the supplement you are interested in, check out the content, any possible feedback and search even these forums (up on the right) if anyone else is promoting it.

Any more questions i would be delighted to answer.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=815087