CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing by newmother ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   1/31/2007 10:32:35 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,389
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=825401

Hello,
I can imagine what your going through and i realize that it must be very hard>since you nursed him for 14 months I feel that is a good amount of time. The only thing I would really worry about is that your little guy may need a lot of comfort after the surgery as he may be in pain. I feel bad that he has to go through surgery. Surgery is hard for an adult let alone a baby. Would it be easier to rock him to sleep for tonight just so you and everyone can get some rest. My little one gets soo thristy at night. I feel for your whole family. I hope he recovers quickly from the surgery. Let me know how it goes? I have heard weaning works better when you hold and comfort the baby through it. However if I were you I would hold off on weaning him until he recovers from the surgery as the stress of both could be very hard on him. I would avoid the cry out method because this can cause more distress to little ones. We were pressured into trying it and it made my son more needy so we stopped right away. He would cry until sheer exhustion and I feel guilty for even subjecting him to it. I wish you the best of luck. I know this is a hard descision. I am here for you any time.

Sarah

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=825401