CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasite Die Off Symptoms by #63547 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/9/2007 2:09:34 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   44,671
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=843071

My guy and I started the Humaworm cleanse 2 weeks ago, and he has gotten very sick. He has gotten flu-like symptoms, body aches and constant headaches, and joint aches. About a week ago, he felt something squiggle under his skin on the bottom of his leg. Then about a week ago, he said he passed something that looked like fingernails with sharp ends. I asked him if they looked like Tapeworms and he said no. I can't figure what else they could be. The thing is, we are in each other's spaces all the time. If I had them too, wouldn't I have experienced something similar to this. I have been feeling fine since taking the Humaworm though. The only thing I have experienced is constipation. It also appears that my boyfriend is losing a lot of weight also. When my boyfriend went to the emergency room, the doctor said he was fine, and that he appeared to be getting a viral infection, and prescribed some Antibiotics . My boyfriend was taking a lot of ibuprofen because the pain was unbearable; spreading all over his body. Has anyone else experienced this?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=843071