CureZone   Log On   Join

sinus flushes OOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!! by cromero ..... Colloidal Silver Forum

Date:   4/7/2006 11:33:17 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,333
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=84622

OK, apparently there is a sinus cavity I had no clue I had. I thought I always had tilted my head far back enough but yesterday I layed on my back on my bed and dropped my head upside down, and it hurt so bad I couldn't stand it. Immediately I had to get up and drain, my eyes felt swollen and they were red and teary, and it literally burned for 10 mins afterwards. This was only the 5 seconds I could stand. I had been doing flushes for a couple weeks now because me and my husband have chronic sinus problems. It always hurts upside down leaning forward but this must be a new cavity cuz' it's never felt like that before. I had my hubby do it this morning, and he was just as bad, he actually drained out green gobs after doing so. My ?, I have heard you can ease the pain with zylitol,(which i don't have), or salt. But I heard salt makes silver oxide which I thought is what is bad for you. I hate to keep enduring this pain several times a day. Canm I use normal suger, or can someone let me know if the salt is actually bad or not. I feel like I need to keep doing this because there must be something really bad in there..........Thanks for any help

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=84622