CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Whats keeps Candida under CONTROL!!?? by cherokee_girl ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/6/2007 1:39:01 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,624
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=864535

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

What keeps candida under control??
Antifungals, and the diet. Hence it is very important to keep the diet if you have candida.
Please start reading the already posted topics on this forums,you can get a lot of answers here. I've been doing the same for more than half a year.
The basic rule is to do a bowel cleanse, then a kidney cleanse and finally a liver cleanse.

And the parasite cleanse has to be finished,too.

Plus, you will need some vitamin and mineral supplements cos Candida and parasites drain you out.

Dont forget to alkalize either. Candida+ parasites live on acidic pH. And the friendly bacteria need alkalic pH. So no use wasting your money on probiotics before cleansing your system. You can eat kefir and natural yoghurt (homemade is best) cos they contain a lot of good stuff and they are yummy but the good bacteria will be just wasted.

I'm sorry to say,but imo you wont gain weight until you are over this issue...
I've always been the thin type too and am very skinny atm as well. Now with this Candida I've lost even more weight. But I know as soon as I am healthy again, I'll try staying on a healthy Diet and building up myself again (in weight too). If you have parasites, they will eat the food from you.

BTW as for the liver flush.
Your sypmtomes sound very similar to mine - dark circle around the eyes, underweight etc.
I did a Liver Flush last month - I got SO sick for a weak than never before.
Since your liver is weak too,just like mine (dark circles) i wouldnt recommend it for you. I wouldnt recommend it anyway, before the other cleanses are done. Even though I've done all the cleanses, my system and my liver werent ready for a liver flush,and thus it got a "shock" . I should have done fastings before, but because I am thin, fasting is not really recommended. But I was told that I should have kept some "liquid days" still, throughout weeks before the liver flush. All in all, it was a terrible experience and made me very disappointed. I know it does work for others -but probably their system is stronger and are ready.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=864535