CureZone   Log On   Join

Is a hair mineral test really necessary? by #46511 ..... Minerals Support Forum

Date:   6/2/2007 6:09:53 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,640
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=885340

Hi,

I seemed to be fairly balanced before I started OP [oil pulling] on 3/4/07.
http://oilpulling.com
OP increased my metabolism and I started to get symptoms of low copper and anemia and since then have been changing my mineral intake and trying to get a balance. Can you offer me advice? I can't figure out what minerals I should take. Since OP caused me to get loose bowels, I've had low Cu and anemic type symptoms. I stopped OPing with coconut oil and I use Sesame, and the loose bowels stopped but my mineral imbalance continues.

Normally I took Cal Citrate 200mg x 3 daily, Mag chelate 200mg x 3 daily, Selenium 200 Mcg daily, and Concentrace Liquid Ionic minerals in my drinking water. Lately I've added Copper and Iron to that, which seem to help. I quit cal/mag for 2 or 3 days and I seemed to not sleep as well so I resumed cal/mag and my low Cu seems worse and I feel real tired, palpitations, etc.

This is getting to be difficult for me. Maybe I should just stop all minerals.

Was thinking of the hair mineral analysis again but Dr. Larry Wilson wants $300 for the first test and interpretation, and $150 for follow ups, and he recommends minerals that can cost $100+ a month, and I think he owns some of the company that makes the minerals. I don't want to spend money on something I might be able to do myself. His program would cost me $1500 a year or more. I'm reluctant to spend a lot of money on this when I have a hunch I can get well just by eating nutritious foods.

I'm wondering if I can be healthy without taking any minerals by just eating organic nutrient dense foods. I can eat organic grass fed beef liver for copper, and Brazil nuts, legumes, etc.

Thank you for any advice!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=885340