CureZone   Log On   Join

Keep going - find the root cause by telman ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   6/5/2007 8:01:46 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,348
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=887798

There are other factors that you may like to consider. People who tend to produce sludge and thick bile tend to form stones much more readily than people who don't. There may be many reasons for this. It has be observed that the build up of sludge occurs cyclically often it disappears and then returns. Things to look at are:

Are you taking medication?
Are you becoming stressed?
Are you becoming dehydrated?

Does the discomfort tend to build up and is worse at a certain day of the week?

I haven't mention food and drink yet, but you may be intolerant to certain types of food and these give you a mild reaction. These reaction can be greater at certain times of the year because the body may come under attack from other things.

Allergies to a certain pollen are associated with Oral Allergies and reactions to certain foods. EG An allergy to ragweed pollen is associated with reactions to banana, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, zucchini, and cucumber. Reactions may begin with one type of food and with reactions to others developing later. These reaction can inflame the digestive tract and alter bile flow.

Low level food intolerance can interfere with the digestive process. Often proteins in food are released by the digestive process and irritate the digestive tract. This reduces the production of enzymes and hormones that control the flow of bile. Some food like eggs, soya, wheat and peanuts are quite well known for causing reactions, but not always every time. It has often been said that intolerance to wheat (a type of grass) can be worse at the peak pollen time. Some blame the pollen and some blame the wheat. This reduce bile flow anchorages the formation of sludge and stones.

The subject is quite complicated because the converse argument can be put forward that it is abnormalities in the digestives system that causes the food intolerances . The problem is we don't know until we make a change to our lifestyles that works. So keep searching and in the mean time Liver Flushes will help keep you clear.

Here is some food for thought:

417 people with liver or bile duct disease having long-standing symptoms and also food intolerances were studied in a trial. They suffered from upper abdominal pain, bloating , constipation , lack of appetite, and nausea. These people were treated with artichoke leaf extract for 4 weeks. After 1 week, about 70% of the people experienced improvement of their symptoms, and after 4 weeks, the percentage was even higher. I am not advocating that you take artichoke extract by it may help you tract down the root cause and take away so of the symptoms. Liver Flushing if it doesn't cure you does tend to remove the fog of not feeling well, and leave you with a more acute understanding of the root cause. This was certainly true in my case.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=887798