Re: Giving up by Spirit ..... Liver Flush Support Forum
Date: 4/12/2004 7:27:54 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
There are usually several reasons why you may feel bad when doing liver flush.
Even just One single reason (from the list below) is enough to encounter problems during the flush:
- oil you used is not a good quality olive oil or you don't tolerate olive oil (even if it is good quality) (taking less oil next time may help)
- Epsom Salt you used is not a good quality Epsom Salt or you don't tolerate Epsom Salt (even if it is good quality) (taking less Epsom salt or using Magnesium Citrat next time may help)
- you ate too much /or wrong kind of foods the day of the flush or the amount of food you ate is just not the amount that you could tolerate (eating less next time may help).
- you took too much oil. 1/2 cup of oilve oil is too much for some people (small percentage of people may need just 1/4 cup)
- you are too toxic (in this case doing dental cleanup, parasites cleanse and bowel clense may help prevent future problems)
- you have parasites in your liver/intestines (in this case doing parasites cleanse and bowel clense may help prevent future problems)
- you bowel is not functioning OK (in this case doing parasites cleanse and bowel clense may help prevent future problems)
- you have too large Gallstones ( this is rare case ... but one out of 10,000 people feel bad while flushing cause stones inside liver/gallbladder are too large) in this case: herbs, massage, shiatsu, reflexotherapy, homeopathic medicine, moxa, ... may help.
- you are not suppose to do Liver Flush ( one out of 50,000 people should not do liver flush. In this case nothing helps. )
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=92236