CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder by SF1933 ..... Constipation Forum

Date:   8/9/2007 2:57:35 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,874
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=938107

Well, since nobody has responded, apparently I'm the only one that ever mixed these two. So this is what happened when I did. I didn't want to mix the two, so I just took 2 teaspoons of the Natural Calm on Tuesday with no result. I took another teaspoon when I got up Thursday. I had some grape nuts for breakfast and drank lots of water. I had some black bean soup for lunch and around 5pm I had a bm that was a little softer. I had 1/2 can of chicken noodle soup for dinner and some fresh and dried fruit. The last few days I have gotten a dull pain in my stomach, and since I read up how Aloe Vera juice has healing properties and is good for digestive problems, I decided to take some with carrot juice before I went to bed. I slept much better last night.

I mixed somemore Aloe Vera and carrot juice this morning and just ate half a canulope for breakfast. I drank more water and had the other 1/2 of the soup around 11am. I got some slight cramping, (which I have not had,) but shortly after I was able to have a fairly normal bm around 11:30 without the straining. So one or both of these have DEFINITELY helped me!

Since my intestinal tract is inflamed, I am trying to eat lite until I get back to normal by God's grace. They sell citrate of magnesium at the drugstore in a green bottle for a laxitive, so I am unsure about taking Natural Calm on a daily basis. I will just take the Aloe Vera juice and see if this improve will will continue.

I hope this will help somebody as it seemed to work for me. Thanks for all the no replies as you did me a favor and let me learn for myself.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=938107