CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My Success with Salt Water Purge this morning! by bcbutler ..... Constipation Forum

Date:   8/19/2007 6:30:07 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,833
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=945008

I measure the salt in the glass of water - the directions I read said 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. I started out doing 1/4 tsp and had gotten up to 1/2 tsp.

Today is day 5 of the salt water flush, and I think I will keep doing it. It's very impressive - I have my regular BM every day first thing, then drink the salt water. Just like after a coffee enema, it's amazing what is left after feeling like I've gotten everything out in the BM. By the time I'm done it's only water coming back out - I believe it is flushing everything out of my colon, so it could well be flushing out the small intestines too.

I'd had a series of 3 colonics a month or so ago, and I think this will clean things out just as well. And it's quicker, easier and cheaper, and I don't have to leave home to do it.

I am looking forward to going back to doing occasional coffee enemas, too, once my shoulder heals up enough after a labrum repair surgery. I think that will continue to detoxify my liver. After the flush I have my Essiac Tea and then ozonated water, all helping to heal thyroid cancer.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=945008