CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: oxypowder???new to all this please help by Skipp ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   9/6/2007 12:38:23 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   10,490
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=958296

I am interested in Oxypowder as well. I'm not sure if it's what I want to do or not.

In response to GoldStar, how do you consider Colonix a simple colon cleanse? Do you think it's simpler than Oxypowder? Because to me, as a newcomer to colon cleansing and body detox, I think that Colonix would be incredibly difficult and inconvenient for me to do, especially for 30-90 days!! I work alot of hours, so I, personally, need something thats can fit in with my schedule

Also, GoldStar, I was wondering how the colonix herbs treated you. Did you have any long-term negative effects from the Senna? That was one of my biggest concerns and something I've read in other forums, is that these herbal concoctions have caused bowel dependancy and other side effects. That really concerns me!

I've never done any colon cleansing products, but after comparing Colonix to Oxypowder, it just seems to me that Oxypowder is the better cleanser. Their website has a ton of more information about their product, than Colonix does about theirs. The oxypowder testimonials are more organized. I'm generally more impressed with Oxypowder, than I am with Colonix.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=958296