CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MH - How can I thank you??? by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   5/27/2005 5:11:07 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,590
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=99104

Greetings,

There is a Dr. Doug Hay that alot of Amish travel to see that specializes in the skull plates. He inserts to tube up the nose and then expands these in a manner that they go into the back of the throat and hits a key spot that releases the skull plates. He measures your head before and after and afterwards your head is much more round.

There are only a handful of Doctors in the world that does this. Doug use to be the President of the MO Chiropractic Assoc. and gave it up to learn this method. He is one to talk to about how bridges lock-up the skull.

With every breathe our skull plates move and when there are bridges the skull is partially locked for ever or for as long as the bridges are in place.

You should do allot of reading and talking to guys like this before you decide on what to do. Never take my word for anything, much of what I may suggest is of no need if your only wanting to live to be 100, if your wanting to live to be 200, THEN you may want to do things more perfect now to prepare.

With all the chemical spraying and chemcials added to foods and water by the Governments to control the world's population, it is probably foolish to even think anyone can live healthy to 100 anymore, so it may be fruitless to be doing these things, it is just a choice.

Blessings,
The BAREFOOT Herbalist

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=99104