CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Margarine (NO!) by Anja ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   5/27/2005 11:30:09 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,493
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=99126

Well, outside the box is one thing, but some things are just a bad idea. I can't imagine how ingesting a large quantity of something that I've read is VERY hard on the liver would be a good thing to do for a liver flush. It makes no sense to me. I also suspect anybody trying to swallow a tub of margarine on an empty stomach would get way sicker than with cold pressed olive oil. There's a recipe in the liver flush forum for a flush using berries and a whole bunch of cream, but dairy fat is typically a lot harder on people than vegetable fat, and I read about one or two people losing it on that flush - the combo of solid food and a large amount of dairy fat all at once, although some folks have probably had success with that, orit wouldn't be on the forum.

The OO/GF juice fast is so well tolerated by most people and seems to be the most reliable, I think it would be worth it for her to give it another go using a couple of precautions for the nausea like being well hydrated beforehand and trying the peppermint oil. I also think it's largely mind-over-matter in terms of keeping that stuff down and getting it to work. I try to get myself in a peaceful place and BELIEVE I'm going to keep down the oil, believe I'm going to get stones out, sleep well, etc.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=99126