I have been struggling, it haunts me every time I look in the mirror.
Bulletpoint back story:
• 27 yo male
• history of drinking, fatty foods, poor sleep schedule
• hard worker, doctor, high stress
• poor diet - lacked vegetables, fiber and proper nurtients. Although have home gym and passion for working out, always stayed in great shape (195lbs of muscle with low body fat)
Tips to change lifestyle:
• drink 1-2x/week ~ 3-4 drinks
• drink water and exercise 3-4 for 30 mins (cardio driven)
• never eat after 9pm
• sleep 7-8 hours a night, you have to.
• smoke 1-2x/week if nee ...
[retrieve this message]