I’m trying to diagnose whether I have mold poisoning or not, and what kind of mold it could be.
I lived in an apt for 3 weeks with an awful smelling bathroom. Bldg is 100 years old and not insulated. There is a fan and window in bathroom. I can only describe the odor as extremely pungent and dirty, like ”bodies”. I started getting a ”stuffed nose” and at first had a slight runny nose and was wheezing, esp if I laid down on the sofa near the bathroom/living room wall. Eventually I was just left with the ”stuffed nose” feeling. (Probably spores.)
When the storm came I noticed a ceiling ...
[retrieve this message]