There is 1 message in this issue.

 Topics in today's digest:

      1. Dr. Clark arrested
           From: dusan@xxxxxx.xx


Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 12:08:50 +0200
   From: dusan@xxxxxx.xx
Subject: Dr. Clark arrested

Message from 

David P. Amrein
President, Dr. Clark Research Association

Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:55:07 +0200
From: "Dr. Clark Assn." <>

URGENT: Dr. Hulda Clark -- Call To Arms

What has happened to Royal Raymond Rife, Dr. Burzynski and other pioneers
in medicine has finally happened to Dr. Hulda Clark. 

On September 20, Dr. Hulda Clark was arrested in San Diego. She is
presently held in a prison in Santee, waiting to be extradited to Indiana,
where she is charged with "praciticing medicine without a license", a class
C felony facing 2-8 years in prison.

The patients in her clinic in Mexico, most of them terminally ill and
getting better under Dr. Clark's supervision, had to be sent home to try
and do the protocol on their own.


Every week I receive several testimonials from patients who praise the work
of Dr. Clark and say how much it has helped them. You have a chance to make
yourselves heard now. There will be a hearing on Monday and we
want to present as many testimonials and protest letters as we can. You too
can be a part of this. Write an email to (Geoffrey Clark)

with your protest letter and/or testimonial with copy to

All the letters (hundreds are already on the way) will be used to present
to the authorities on Monday, and to the press that will be present also.
They must understand that we do not tolerate this kind of suppression of
information that saves lives.

We have decided to turn this into something positive and teach the
suppressors a lesson, like it has been done in the Dr. Atkins case. We are
working day and night now to make this happen (it is 3:24am as I am writing
this). But only grass roots support - meaning YOU - can help us do that.


As of next week, the domain will update you on the case
and tell you what you can do to help Dr. Clark be free and proceed with her
research that saves lives daily. As long as the domain is not
workable yet you will find information on as of Sunday. will tell you what other actions you can take to help
Dr. Clark, like addresses of the officials involved. Also you can make
donations to support this effort. It is now needed more than ever
before. You can already make donations on the membership form on -> Dr. Clark Research Association -> Become a member. 

Just add "court case" in one of the fields so that the donation will be
allocated correctly.

Counting on you
David P. Amrein
President, Dr. Clark Research Association

Subject: Hulda Clark in Jail
Resent-Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:43:45 -0700
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:45:44 -0500
From: "Nutritional Intelligence Cooperative of North America"

I just received this disturbing news.



Using "The Clark Method" Newsletter
 by Bonnie O'Sullivan

 September/October 1999

 Supplement to Number 29

Dr. Hulda R. Clark has been in a San Diego, CA jail since Monday,
September 20, 1999 Dr. Clark needs your help. She is in jail and needs your
letters, lots  of letters, to be sent to the people listed in this
newsletter (in bold  print on page 5). Send as many letters as you can to
as many people as you can
everyday (it can be the same letter each day) for the next month or two (or
until Dr. Clark is out of jail and/or out of danger). 


Dear Friend,

On Tuesday morning, September 21, 1999, I was informed that Dr. Hulda
Regehr Clark had been arrested on September 20, 1999 on a 1993 Indiana
warrant and was in jail being held without bail. This letter is the first
in the series of supplements that will continue for as long as Dr. Clark
is fighting this case. (For faster updates send me your E-mail address  and
 fax number.)  The following is information I have received from Geoff
Clark, Dr. Clark's  son, and Dr. Frank Jerome, Dr. Clark's friend and
colleague (Dr. Jerome  lives in Indiana).

September 22, 1999, from Geoff Clark:

 "Dr. Clark was arraigned this morning and waived extradition. Attorneys
advised us that fighting a return to Indiana was almost certainly a losing
battle. Now Indiana has 30 days to come and escort her back or California
releases her (because she has broken no California laws). (I was told 72
hours, but that turned out to be for Indiana to produce a valid warrant.
30 days makes more sense.) The Judge set another hearing for October 4  to
review progress. No bail is possible here. 

I won't be able to speak to her until Saturday, but she indicated  through
her attorney that she wants writing materials so she can be productive.
Unfortunately she must buy them from the Detention Center, which takes a
week. No one is allowed to give an inmate ANYTHING because of drug problems
(soaked on clothes or paper, even).

Dr. Clark's attorney in Indiana is already working on the case. The next
step will be for him to find the appropriate prosecutor and ask him what
his intentions are. "  [Note from Bonnie: I called Geoff immediately after
reading the above  and  asked if I could get the word out to everyone that
Dr. Clark needs our help. He asked me to wait a week as Dr. Clark's
attorney wanted to keep  the case as quiet as possible until he knew what
the prosecutor's  intentions were.]

September 26, 1999, from Geoff Clark:

"I visited Dr. Clark and found her in generally good spirits.  She  didn't
think the confinement was injuring her health so far, which was  her
biggest concern. She did mention she was appreciating the outdoors more. 
I  passed on everyone's well wishes and support.

Although I don't expect her to be here more than a week, she can receive
mail addressed as follows:

Hulda Regehr Clark 99167154
9000 Cottonwood Ave.
Santee, CA 92071

"Of course all mail is opened. Enclosing a SASE and an extra  sheet of
paper will make it easier for her to reply."

September 28, 1999, from Geoff Clark:

 "I saw Dr. Clark on Sunday and found the biggest problem was  boredom. She
is used to working 12 hour days, six and a half days a  week. To go from
that to zero, with nothing to do but worry all day, is very  stressful. She
wanted something to read. The Detention Center library  has  no college
Physics texts, no clinical biochemistry manuals, no graduate  level
microbiology material. She is not interested in murder mysteries  or
Harlequin romances. Unfortunately we are not allowed to give Dr. Clark  any
 books. However books direct from publishers are allowed, and I am ordering
 some for her.

"Because the Brown County Prosecutor intends on making a case  against Dr.
Clark, we have nothing to lose from publicity. I have hired  a  publicist
to keep the media informed, his name is:

Tim Bolen, JuriMed.

He works from his home in San Juan Capistrano, (949) 728-0838,

  "His first request is for persons with supportive stories to contact him
so he can select suitable ones for the media.  
 "Thank you, everyone, for any help you can give."

 September 28, 1999, from Dr. Frank Jerome:

  "I have written the following information that has been approved for
general release."

 Report by Linda and Frank Jerome Concerning the Imprisonment of Dr. Hulda

The following is information we gathered today from visits to  the Brown
County Prosecutor, Sheriff, Clerk's office and the Brown County  Democrat
weekly newspaper.

General: Brown County is a small county in south central Indiana. It is
located halfway between Columbus, IN, (our hometown) on the east and
Bloomington, IN, (home of Indiana University where Dr. Clark did research)
on the west. It has a population of about 14,000. Its county budget for
all services is only $3.7 million. Its major city is Nashville, the county
seat. It is a picturesque tourist town attracting hundreds of thousands of
visitors annually. It is next to a large state park and the hilly area is
famous for the fall foliage and the area's quaint atmosphere.

 We visited the following people between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. this afternoon:

 Sheriff Daniel L. Huesman:

  We first spoke with the sheriff, Dan L. Huesman. He explained that  they
would not be flying out to California to get Dr. Clark on October  4th, but
would try to drive out by the 8th. He said they have to drive
 because they cannot carry guns on an airplane and the pilot has the right
to deny carrying any prisoners on his plane. He said it would be a
three-day trip at 25 cents per mile, meals, lodging and the cost of a 
male and female jailer. They would rest a day in San Diego and then return
to Indiana taking another three days.

They would stop at night and Dr. Clark would be booked into a local jail
each night. He said he can sue her for  the costs. (In some countries they
make the families pay for the bullet used to kill their relative.)
  In my opinion, he seemed to consider sending jailers after Dr. Clark a
large inconvenience to what he wants and needs to do and it is  concerned
about how he is to pay for it within his limited budget. He says
 he has to do it if ordered by the court. He says Dr. Clark will not be in
full shackles but probably in handcuffs (three days!).

  Once a warrant is issued, it is served if there is an address but it is
too expensive to try to find someone out of state (according to the
Sheriff). It is entered into the IDAC system so if the person is arrested
 anywhere for anything their name comes up and the person is held. That is
what happened here.

 Prosecutor James R. Oliver:
 We requested to speak with the prosecutor, James R. Oliver, and he sat
down with us and answered as many questions as we had. I used the name,
"Dr. Clark." He stopped me and said (as closely as I can remember) "You
need to be careful about using that term." Meaning to me that she should
not be called a doctor because she is not a medical doctor.

I asked if she had not earned a doctorate and he had to relent. (Dr. Laura
also has a doctorate in psychology and gives advice to 20 million people
every day.)

 I asked him why would someone who has been gone from his county for six
years be worthy of the cost of prosecution. He said that "Local people were
injured," "She is continuing to sell products by catalog," "She
 convinced people she had a way to cure them" and "She has a little machine
hooked up to a car battery."

I asked him if his wife, Amy Oliver, was the investigator on this case. She
was but they were not married at the time. She works for the Office  of the
Indiana Attorney General. He said I could have a copy of the warrant but he
was unable to find it.

 He looked here and there in his office and around the small building. He
said I could get one from the Clerk's office.  He said that once Dr. Clark
is back (of course, he did not say "Dr." Clark) there would be a hearing in
a "day or two after her return" and  bail would be set by the judge. The
Brown County Democrat 


The Brown County Democrat is the local newspaper. I spoke with the lead
reporter, John Fleisher. He was unaware of Dr. Clark's arrest. That means
there has been no local publicity. He looked up the election 
edition  of Nov. 4, 1998. It has the Prosecutor saying, "My first priority is
 victims' advocacy." 

The Clerk's Office:
  We went into the Clerk's Office to request a copy of the  warrant. They
contacted several people and denied our request saying it is  privileged
until the hearing. They did give us a transcript of the  original
complaint. It was dated August 16, 1993.

 It lists "witnesses" including Dr. Clark's receptionist, Linda,  myself,
our receptionist at the time (Betty Bowman), Steve Forney and Rick Jordan
(Note by Bonnie: the last two were acting as undercover agents). 

I  personally know the last two. Steve Forney has died of HIV or AIDS or
something, but I do not know for sure. Rick Jordan worked for us in a
second business we owned and bought it from us, but has never finished
 paying for it. It is now defunct. He and Forney sued us for HIV
discrimination and lost. Jordan also sent us a threatening letter, which we
turned over to police who dealt with it. Jordan's whereabouts are unknown
to us at this time.

 Dr. Clark is charged with "Unlawful Practice of Medicine, a  Class C
felony." Prosecutor Ben Hoff III, who was the prosecutor at that time,
filed it. It states, 

"On or about May 11, 1993, Hulda Clark, not being duly licensed, did,
unlawfully practice medicine by:   Holding herself out to the public as
being engaged in:

 A. The diagnosis, treatment, correction, or prevention of disease  and
ailments of human beings;
 B. The suggestion, recommendation or prescription or administration of a
form of treatment;
 C. The prevention of any physical, mental, or functional ailment or defect
of any person."

These quotes are directly from the Indiana legal code.  When we were still
friends with him, Steve Forney showed Linda a  blood test that said he did
not have HIV after Dr. Clark's treatments. 

He quit doing the treatments. When he was dying, he became aggressive and
became an "AIDS educator." He swore he was going to take us, including  Dr.
Clark, down with him. (Down is where he probably went when he died!) 
This  complaint must be part of what he meant.

In another form it states, "It is furthered ordered that bail  for  the
defendant will be the amount set forth on the warrant." When I asked  the
Prosecutor about bail, he said he did not know and that the judge sets it.
This form seems to contradict that. I pressed him on what the amount  might
be and he would not give any indication of an amount. Since it  states the
bail on the warrant, it might be why the Prosecutor and the
Clerk did not want us to have it.

 We will continue to collect information so people in other  places,  other
countries, can try to understand what is happening here. In  America,  the
practice of medicine is the strongest monopoly. It has been that way
since the allopathic physicians took control of the laws and excluded  all
other forms of physicians. In most other countries, there are many types
of medical practice and people may choose the one that helps them the
most. The medical system will eventually change as it falls apart under
the top-heavy bureaucracy. Even the allopathic physicians will find they
are victims of the insurance companies and governmental units paying the
bills. The real victims are the people who are denied access to
individuals who are striving to find new and old ways to help people. 

 What Can We Do To Help Dr. Clark?

Tim Bolen, Dr. Clark's newly appointed publicist, recommends  that  we send
letters of outrage and letters containing stories about "what  Dr. Clark
did for me" (please see Success Stories Using The Clark Method at
the back of this newsletter for examples). These letters should be sent to
everyone in the list on page five (Sheriff Daniel L. Huesman, Prosecutor
James R. Oliver, The Clerk's Office and The Brown County Democrat
Newspaper, etc.) as well as other media. 

 Dr. William Donald Kelley recommends that we send these letters, one each,
every day for a month or more at least, to each of these  people.

Bags and bags of letters should begin flooding into the offices  of these

Information about Brown County, Indiana: Population - 14,000. Has a "County
Council/Commissioner" form of Government.  The County Council consists of
seven people: Don White, Beverly Kelp, David Rudd, Cynthia Rose, Glenda
Stogsdill, David Critzer and Steve  Gore.

 Their mailing address is P.O. Box 37, Nashville, Indiana, 47448. Phone
 (812) 988-5510.

 The three County Commissioners are Amy Kelso Couch, James Grady and  Randy
 Snyder. Their mailing address is P.O. Box 37, Nashville, Indiana, 47448.
Phone (812) 988-5510.

 The Prosecuting Attorney's name is James Oliver: P.O. Box 1009,
Nashville, Indiana, 47448. Oliver started office this year. Phone (812)
988-5470.  Oliver defeated four-year incumbent Michael Duckett (Duckett has
since  moved to Florida. Phone (954) 784-3583). Duckett succeeded Ben Hoff.
Duckett may be moving to Union County, IN. 

Auditors Office is P.O. Box 37, Nashville, Indiana, 47448.  The County
Sheriff is Daniel Huesman: P.O. Box 95, Nashville, Indiana, 47448.  

The County Clerk is Carmen Altop, P.O. Box 95, Nashville, Indiana,  47448.
This is where public requests for information are sent. Phone (812)  988-5510.
Local Newspaper is the "Brown County Democrat" - Mary Wyatt, Editor.
 (812) 988-2221.

Chamber of Commerce, Phone (812) 988-6647.
September 29, 1999, Tim Bolen:
This just in (Thursday, September 30, 1999): Tim Bolen has learned that Dr.
Clark is having a hearing on Monday, October 4, 1999 at 8:35 a.m. in the
County Court House, 270 W. Broadway, 2nd floor, Dept. 12, San Diego, CA. He
would like 50 to 100 people to be there for the hearing. Do you know anyone
in the San Diego area who could go? 

Tim would appreciate it if everyone who goes to the hearing would take a
letter to hand to the court clerk explaining that Dr. Clark is not a threat
to anyone and how she has helped them.


Notice: The Material in this letter is for educational purposes only and
is not intended as a prescription for any illness.

Success Stories Using The Clark Method

Case #1

Dear Bonnie,

September 12, 1999

 My daughter, K, was ill from two years of age. She was diagnosed
with duodenitis at that time so she probably had something then. We didn't
have pets at that time so that was not the cause. When she was born, she
was so big (I was pre-diabetic) that the doctor had to pump her stomach
because she swallowed so much fluid as she was born. Maybe she was
infected then.

All through her life she has had stomach and colon problems. They kept
getting worse and worse. We took her to medical doctors of all specialties
in hopes of finding someone that could help her. She would have what we
started referring to as "attacks." These started in her teen years. The
pain in her abdomen was so severe that she would lie on the floor in a
fetal position and cry in pain. We would rush her to the emergency unit.
She could not walk and we would have to carry her. They could never find
anything wrong and after awhile, the pain would subside and we would take
her home.

She would vacillate between bouts of diarrhea and constipation.
She was such a happy, talented girl that our hearts would break for her
when we saw her in such pain. She has always been very small and very
attractive, as well as a talented vocalist. She had so much going for her
and yet suffered so from those "mysterious" attacks. She also started
experiencing severe migraines in her senior year of high school. They
continued through college and into her adult years. Over the years, the
attacks and migraines occurred more frequently making her afraid to go
anywhere. This was really difficult since in her twenties she became a
national speaker, traveling frequently. She trained herself to give
seminars with migraines. She was successful but miserable because of her
physical condition.

After she got married, she and her husband moved to Las Vegas. Her
condition continued to worsen until she stopped eating altogether because
she could not process food at all. She was getting desperate. She got down
to 100 pounds and we became very worried about her. One day a friend told
her about a doctor who was quite well known and who specialized in liver
conditions. He had written a couple of books, including one on migraine
headaches. Even though he was an MD he studied and dispensed homeopathic
medicine. She went to see him and he told her that the migraines were 
from her liver and after testing her said that she was allergic to almost all
foods - all dairy, flour, sugar, wheat, soy, etc. Her liver was not
functioning at all. He gave her some liver medicine and put her on a
strict diet. There was so little she could eat that she had a woman
prepare her food especially for her without using any of the foods she 
has allergic to. She still looked so frail because of her food restrictions.
She held tight to her diet just to survive. Also, during this time, she
found a colonic therapist that started working with her. For the first 
few times she went to her, the therapist was amazed that she could not get
anything to come out.

Then, in April of this year, K and her husband moved back to Colorado
Springs. She sought out a colonic therapist here and it just happens 
hat the therapist she found believes that physical problems come from
parasites. She gave her a tincture to help kill them and K started 
assing small parasites. She was so amazed at seeing these parasites, she
me and my husband to go. Well, before I would do anything so drastic as to
get a colonic, I had to know more about it. So I got on the Internet and
put in the words "colon" and "parasites." Dr. Hulda Clark's name kept
coming up over and over. So we went out and got her book, "The Cure For
All Diseases." I immediately ordered three of the parasite cleanse
packages. Because of a mix-up, we only received one at first and I gave 
it to my daughter and got her started. I also ordered a Zapper. K started
both, along with a Super Colon Cleanser. She started getting amazing
results. Soon after using the Zapper, she passed an 8 inch liver worm
about 1 inch in diameter.. Then, they started coming daily. She got
another liver worm with a HUGE blood fluke suckered to it. When she went
to her next colonic, she passed many, many blood flukes, each about the
size of a quarter. Then, later at home, she passed a 40-inch worm with a
diameter a little larger than a pencil. It has been three months and she
is still passing worms - lots of them and many quite large. She is on 
the maintenance program but is doing the other cleansing programs, one at a
time. The weekend before last, she did the liver cleanse and passed a 
lot of toxins as well as 600 or so stones. Her stones were dark, dark green,
almost black. She called me from Washington State today (she has a
speaking engagement there) and she says she feels terrific.

About 2 weeks after she started on Dr. Clark's program she found she could
now eat everything and she has no migraines or attacks. She is a new
person! However, the thing she is most delighted with is the fact that she
is ovulating. She has been trying to get pregnant for the past 2.5 years
but tests showed she wasn't ovulating. Shortly after she started Dr.
Clark's program and just after the first 2 liver worms came out along with
all the blood flukes, she could feel her body changing mid-month. We
finally figured out that she was ovulating!!! She and her husband didn't
want her to become pregnant during the cleansings so they took
precautions. However, after the liver cleanse, she felt she was ready, so
she tested herself mid-month and sure enough, she was ovulating. She was
so excited. It is too soon to know if she is pregnant but she is confident
that it won't be long.

My heart is so happy for her. She is such a joy and has blessed so many
others in her short 29 years. Thank you, Dr. Clark, for giving her life
back to her. Our prayers have been answered! She has gained weight and
even though worms continue to come out of her, she feels she has certainly
been blessed.

Our own testimonials pale next to hers, but my husband and I have gotten
great results also. My husband passed a 24" liver worm. I have passed
many, many lung flukes (and continue to do so) and no longer have trouble
speaking in the morning because of phlegm in my lungs and throat. Diabetes
has always run in my family (I was pre-diabetic when pregnant with each of
my children). I have passed many pancreatic flukes, so I am quite
confident that I won't suffer from diabetes.

We are telling many of our friends who have been experiencing severe
physical problems and they have had phenomenal results. A son of one of
our friends was so sick he had contemplated suicide. Only K could convince
him to try this alternative treatment. After a week he called to say that
he had gotten his life back. He is only 29 and for the first time in many
years, he felt like it. Another friend of K's who has been diagnosed with
brain cancer at 29 years, listened to K and is now in touch with Dr.
Clark's staff. She has been using the Zapper and following the
parasite-cleansing program along with chemotherapy. Hopefully, she will
experience wonderful results too.

J, Colorado Springs, CO

Case #2

Dear Bonnie,

September 30, 1999

Thanks for the note about Dr. Clark. I went completely cold when I read it.

I recently had a most amazing experience. Since March, I've done  all the
cleanses, including 2 liver cleanses, and I've done the weekly  parasite
maintenance program. Still, I was suffering migraines. I faithfully zapped
and did the bowel cleanse, which helped tremendously.  But it wasn't until
I began some breakthrough bleeding in the middle of my  cycle that I had an
amazing result. Two very large black clots were
expelled, along with smaller clots and old black blood over a period of 2
days. This didn't hurt at all, but was preceded by a migraine, which I
have suffered from for over 12 years.  I have tried every medical and
alternative remedy for migraines,  but it wasn't until this old blood was
released that I have been relieved
from migraines. 

 I normally have at least one migraine per week, and an especially  bad one
just before the onset of menstruation. I am happy to say I have  not had a
headache for one month, and began menstruating today with no
headache, and no pain. 

I wonder if that old blood was a breeding ground for parasites?

I have Dr. Clark's programs to thank for this incredible change in my
health (that's the most major change, though there have been others). I
hope there is some way I can help.
SS, Illinois

Letters of Outrage

Letter #1
Reference: The incarceration of Dr. Hulda R. Clark. Only in America are
pioneers in medicine and healing persecuted. AMA Mafia . . call off your
dogs!  This is an Outrage. Get this woman out of jail NOW!

Dr. Carol Hannum 
Medical Intuition and Spiritual Healing and Clark practitioner

Letter #2
Reference: The incarceration of Dr. Hulda R. Clark.

It shows how ignorant and stupid our people are. The only one that can be
called "Doctor" is the Ph.D.
The baboons of the law enforcement of our civilization are stupid and
brainwashed beyond comprehension.

Good Luck,
 Dr. William Donald Kelley

Notice: The Material in this letter is for educational purposes only and is
not intended as a prescription for any illness.