Add Blog To Your Favorites!I use ACV with cinnamon every day. I add cayenne when I feel mucous coming on.
I hope everyone tries ACV, Apple Juice, and Apple Pectins for colds(I would add cinnamon and wild oregeno from Israel)plus cayenne. There are many other uses for using ACV internally and externally like Candida, HIV, Gout, Sunburn, Varicose Veins, Fibromyalgia, Hormonal Balance, Warts, Chronic Fatigue, Brain Fog, Ear Infections, Morning Sickness, Sinus Infections, Gallblader Flushes, Kidney Flushes, Detox Bathes, Constipation, Acid Reflux, Cancer, Depression, Athlete's Foot, for Hair & Skin Health(Psoriasis & Acne … more...
Last Activity: 14 mon ago
96 Messages Last message 4 y ago
147 Comments Last comment 14 mon ago
viewed 2,075,582 times
Created: 9 y Mar 17 2005
Comments (10 of 147):
Re: Mental Health:… kermi… 14 mon
Re: Mental Health:… YOURE… 14 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… conch… 17 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… heart… 19 mon
Re: Become Alkalin… Vroz 21 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… nurse… 21 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… #1544… 26 mon
Re: Natural Acne C… jeadi… 30 mon
Re: Natural Acne C… hazar… 3 y
Re: Vinegar for Ea… lunch… 4 y
All Comments (147)
Blogs by RisingSun (10):
Aloe Vera Research Blog 8 y (41)
Make Your Own Shampoo 3 y (28)
Walnut Remedy Research Blog 8 y (25)
Turmeric Cure Research Blog 25 mon (21)
Cinnamon Cure Research Blog 3 y (13)
Almonds Research Blog 8 y (13)
Cayenne Research Blog 5 y (9)
Neem Oil Research Blog 8 y (9)
Tart Cherry Research Blog 8 y (7)
Samento Research Blog(Lyme, M… 8 y (7)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
EarthSpirit by Mayah 8 h
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchantedGardener 13 h
how i cure hiv aids by puratata 30 h
Water fast journey. by lmat18 44 h
“No More Cellulite:… by JoanneSohn123 4 d
coconut oil detox by jutzychan 13 d
Ya’ think?? by kerminator 14 d
Water Fasting by lexg 18 d
ShinyLife by Sacristia 21 d
Health in Your Hands by curisto 22 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- Next Page, Page 3
- Apple Cider:Dog's Bacterial Infection Blog Post 9 y
”Where Seeing Your Pets Good Health Bloom Is What We’re All About!”
Kim Bloomer -Publisher and Natural Pet Care Consultant
The problem with the cancer is, the dog’s acidic/alkaline balance is completely out of kilter which is why cancer could grow in the first place AND then the added complication of fungus. If we can keep our bodies and our pets bodies in the proper alkaline to acid ratio with acidity being very low (about 20%) and alkalinity high (approx 80%) cancer and other disease CAN NOT thrive or survive in our bodies. Where does apple cider vinegar come into ... read more
- llo fellow pet lovers! Recently our natural horse and pet care group have had a thread on using apple cider vinegar to treat a bacterial infection in a dog who has cancer. The infection is on his back paws.
- Acid Reflux: Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Sunday, April 10, 2005
After I had breakfast yesterday I happened to be watching an infomercial. I don’t have cable so there wasn’t much else on at that hour. I don’t generally take anything to heart about infomercials in general, I know they are just out to make money, and this guy was no different trying to sell his book. HOWEVER, when he mentioned a cure all for acid reflux disease I perked up a bit. Of course this guy wasn’t going to let out too many secrets because then there would be no point to buy his book, but he did mention that vinegar would cure acid reflux/hear ... read more
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cure All?
- Cancer:Apple Water & Veggies 9 y
An Apple a Day for Cancer Prevention
Eat Your Spinach, Broccoli, and Apples for Cancer Prevention
By Jeanie Lerche Davis
WebMD Medical News Reviewed By Michael Smith, MD
on Monday, October 18, 2004
Oct. 18, 2004 -- An apple a day plus a veggie-intensive diet are the stars of new cancer prevention studies.
The findings are being presented at the annual Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research conference in Seattle.
A chemical in apples helped prevent colon cancer in laboratory and animal studies, reports lead researcher Francis Raul, PhD, research director of the French N ... read more
- An Apple a Day for Cancer Prevention - WebMD, 10/18/04 - "exposed cancer cells to various antioxidants found in apples ... one type of antioxidant, called procyanidins, triggered a series of cell signals that resulted in cancer cell death ... Rats getting "apple water" for six weeks had half the number of precancerous lesions in their colons compared with rats eating the regular diet
- Apple Pectin:Heavy Metals & DU? 9 y
Reducing the 137Cs-load in the organism of ”Chernobyl” children with apple-pectin.
Nesterenko VB, Nesterenko AV, Babenko VI, Yerkovich TV, Babenko IV.
Belrad Institute of Radiation Safety, Charity House, 11 Staroborisovsky Trakt, 220114 Minsk, Republic of Belarus. firstname.lastname@example.org
As a complement of standard radioprotective measures, apple-pectin preparations are given, especially in the Ukraine, to reduce the 137Cs uptake in the organism of children. The question has been raised: is oral pectin also useful when children receive radiologically clean food, or does this polysacchar ... read more
- A special property of pectins is their ability to bind heavy metals by a complexation mechanism. This is possible because pectins are negatively charged polyelectrolytes and can bind positively charged heavy metal ions. The binding affinity is very high for lead, followed by barium, cadmium and strontium and decreases to earth alkali and alkali ions. With that low methoxyl pectins are an antidote for heavy metal poisoning by an increased excretion in the stool and with that a reduced resorption. But also heavy metals once resorpted are excreted in the urine.
- Depression & Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
http://www.anyvitamins.com/apple-cider-vinegar-info.htm#Depression visit the page
Although prescribing apple cider vinegar for depression would be classed as extremely alternative, some Eastern medicines do believe that depression is the symptom of a "stagnant" or tired liver. If you believe in this philosophy, then apple cider vinegar would help to fight depression, since it is a great medium to help detoxify and clean the liver.
- Swimming: Apple Cider Vinegar removes chlorine 9 y
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735202958/104-9646437-6371926?... visit the page
- Green Hair
Prevent chlorine from dying blond hair green with...
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar. "I was on the swim team in high school. Practicing every day caused the chlorine to turn my blond hair green. To prevent this, I applied Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar to my hair, let it set for fifteen minutes, and rinsed it out. The vinegar acts as a powerful shampoo that deep cleans your hair down to the roots to remove dirt and grime."
- Pet Allergies:Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the oldest, most powerful, healing home remedies imaginable.
As a wonderful side effect of drinking apple cider vinegar every day, we discovered that it brings a healthy, rosy glow to one’s complexion! This is great news if you suffer from a pale countenance.
It’s suggested that Apple Cider Vinegar has such curative abilities because it causes one’s pH levels to become more alkaline or, in the case of too much alkalinity, more acidic. Urinalysis studies done in the 1950s by D.C. Jarvis (author of Folk Medicine) showed that pH levels in the ... read more
- If you can get over the taste of apple cider vinegar, you will find it one of the most important remedies in healing the body. Apple Cider Vinegar has a number of reported uses: complete relief of pollen, food and pet allergies. It also cures sinus infections. Additional cures: acne, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux (!), sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, gout and is a general energy tonic. Apple Cider Vinegar also breaks down fat and is widely used to lose weight. It has also been reported that a daily dose of apple cider vinegar in water has soaring blood pressure under control in two weeks!
- Cinnamon & Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
visit the page
- The streetcorner philosopher's suggestion,
" I'm a believer in Apple Cider Vinegar. But it's always been very difficult for me to stomach. I just HATE the flavor...even when mixing it with honey....I can still barely get it down. But I finally found the answer to neutralizing its horrible flavor: Cinnamon! A half a teaspoon (or more) of fresh ground cinnamon does wonders! It amazingly covers up that awful smell and taste. Plus cinnamon is healthy for you as well. It's all good."
- Apple Cider Vinegar:Fleas & Ticks 9 y
What are some alternative flea and mosquito prevention methods that I could use on my dogs and cats? JM, Houston, TX
I have learned a lot about what to do about fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes since moving to Texas. In Colorado, I didn’t have to worry about any of these pests. However, life in Texas is a different story. I have been told that the fleas here are not the kind found in other places; they will survive almost anything and are very persistent in their desire to take a ride and have lunch on our animals. I have been searching for ways to keep these little insects off my animals. ... read more
- In my experience, apple cider vinegar is a good repellent. It is inexpensive and highly effective in the war against fleas and ticks. There are several ways that you can use apple cider vinegar (ACV). One easy way is to wipe your animal’s coat with a saturated cloth or paper towel. You can also spray ACV, diluted 50% with water, directly on your companion.
- AIDS:Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Positive Health News
Report No 20 Spring Issue (2000)
Cider Vinegar joins the war against HIV and other lipid-envelope viruses
A local PWA credits vinegar (monotherapy) with reducing his viral load to non-detectable levels
Cider Vinegar - hopes ride high for a low-cost treatment breakthrough for HIV/AIDS.
April 10, 2000
We may be on the verge of an effective treatment for HIV/AIDS that will cost about $5.00 a month. This could be very good news for 95% of the world’s population that cannot afford the use of pharmaceutical drugs for treating HIV infection. It is estim ... read more
- Mark Konlee
We may be on the verge of an effective treatment for HIV/AIDS that will cost about $5.00 a month. This could be very good news for 95% of the world’s population that cannot afford the use of pharmaceutical drugs for treating HIV infection. It is estimated that 40 million people worldwide are now infected with the HIV virus. Promising low-cost treatments for AIDS have been languishing for lack of attention and funding for several years. The big question is who will fund controlled studies of vinegar and other promising treatments for HIV [like bee propolis and phytic acid (IP6)] when there is little or no profit to be made from marketing these items? Only the National Institute of Health is in a position to fund and conduct such studies using taxpayer’s money. It is time for the NIH and major AIDS research organizations across the nation to stop being “politically correct” and to be more imaginative and daring in the search for practical low-cost answers to this epidemic
- Horses & Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Water is very important, if you can, try to use a chlorine free source. I add apple vinegar to the water source to help reduce the content of possible toxins as well as to provide clean, pure and adequate water source. It also helps with insect problems. Even Nat and bott problems are reduced with the addition of apple vinegar to the water. One of the easiest ways to provide apple vinegar is through the water source.
If your water tank automatically fills, use this formula:
Add1 cup of vinegar per 6 gallons of water contained in the tank. Then, add an additional 2 ounces of apple vin ... read more
- APPLE VINEGAR BENEFITS YOUR HORSES
Vinegar is a water purifier. No known pathogens can survive in raw apple vinegar. Add one cup of apple vinegar to a watering tank daily to purify the water source and sustain your horses good health.
- Dandruff: Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Contrary to belief, dandruff problems tend to occur more frequently in people with oily skin and hair and isn’t caused by too much shampooing or dry skin. Symptoms of dandruff get aggravated when exposed to dust, UV light, harsh chemical based shampoo, hair dyes etc. Seasonal changes, emotional stress, food allergies, excessive sweating, use of alkaline soaps, yeast infections and certain diseases also seem to affect the scalp. The cold, dry air of winter often triggers a flare-up. Some people avoid washing their hair, believing that the drying effect of shampoo will worsen their dandruff. ... read more
- Dilute 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar (organic is preferable) with I/2 cup of water. Apply to scalp being careful not to get solution in the eyes or on the face then rinse. Repeat the treatment until condition disappears. You may need to repeat daily for a week.
- Make your own Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Adding yeast to activate fermentation is not essential, but will speed up the process. Special cultivated yeasts are available for this purpose at wine-making shops and biological labs--bread yeasts are not recommended. To make a starter, crumble one cake of yeast into one quart of cider. This makes enough starter for 5 gallons of cider; double the recipe proportionately when making more.
Steps 2 and 3--Making Alcohol and Acetic Acid
Pour all of the liquid into one or more containers to about three-quarters capacity; do not close the lids on the containers. Stir the mixtures daily. Kee ... read more
- Step 1--Making Cider
Cider is made from the winter and fall varieties of apples (summer and green apples do not contain enough sugar). Fruit should be gathered, then washed well to remove debris. Crush the fruit to produce apple pulp and strain off the juice. Use a press or cheesecloth for straining.
- Apple Cider Vinegar:Carrot Juice 9 y
http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=179&t=59754 visit the page
- Apple Cider Vinegar
If you have a batch of carrot juice with a tart flavor, a few tablespoons of cider vinegar will greatly help the flavor. It contributes to healthy veins, blood vessels, and arteries. Apple cider vinegar has extraordinary potassium content and beneficial malic acid. When purchasing cider vinegar, it should have fuzzy sediment (mother) on the bottom, proving that the vinegar is still in the live fermentation stage. A tablespoon of cider vinegar and honey in hot water is a tasty health drink. Look for unpasturised.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for dry hair: Testamonials 9 y
My grandmother taught us to use vinegar from childhood. I have continued the tradition. I just wanted to let you know that Distilled White Vinegar works as well. Mix it with a little water then pour over hair and massage. Same as your treatment. Works nicely and I have noticed no hair loss. However it does fade color a little bit but not much. Hope this helps some of your other readers.
The white vinegar helped immediately, and the next time I went to the store I purchased some apple cider vinegar. I’ve used it about eight times (I use 1 cup of a.c. vinegar, work it into my whole scalp, ... read more
- I massaged one cup apple cider vinegar on dry hair and scalp. Put a plastic cap on and let it sit for over an hour. I washed my hair. I could not believe that all the flakes were gone. And I looked again. There were NO flakes. I was completely amazed. I shared this with my hair stylist and she will then share it with her clients!
- Kidney Flush:Apple Cider Vinegar & Comfrey Tea + 9 y
THE BENEFITS OF CIDER VINEGAR
THE NATURE OF DISEASE
Food has certainly been the down-fall of man’s health. With all the rubbish he stuffs into his delicate, yet adaptable organism, it is no wonder that there is so much unnatural disease rampant today. From the day he ate his first meal man has forever abused his system with the wrong types of food. He has not been rational in his eating habits, but has merely satisfied his banal desire for stimulating, refined and processed fare. The day will come, however, when he suddenly realizes that his food habits effect his physi ... read more
- KIDNEYS AND BLADDER:
Due to the eliminative nature of cider vinegar, the kidneys and bladder can benefit tremendously by a 'flushing', which they receive when the following cider vinegar therapy is undertaken: two teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass of water six times a day. It would be beneficial to drink a couple of glasses of water in the morning, taking one teaspoonful of cider vinegar in each drink. Comfrey tea, first thing in the morning with a teaspoon of cider vinegar will also create a sufficient cleansing action. Inflammation of the kidneys, called pyelitis, in which pus cells are present in the urine, will generally clear up with the above-mentioned treatment.
- Athlete's Foot: Apple Cider Vinegar 9 y
Tip Of The Week
It may sound too good to be true, but simple apple cider vinegar can be just as effective as the pricier over-the-counter remedies available to treat athlete`s foot. Soak a cotton ball in the vinegar and apply it to the foot twice a day, paying special attention to getting the vinegar between the toes. Let it dry thoroughly before putting on socks and shoes. This potent antibacterial solution also possesses antifungal properties, thanks to the acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar. Make sure to wash your hands THOR ... read more
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Athlete's Foot?
Athletes Foot and other Fungus Infections
Athlete's foot is a fungus disease. A fungus needs a certain pH to grow. Changing the pH will destroy it.
Apple cider vinegar
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Change the PH and destroy foot fungus?
- Previous Page, Page 1