- Next Page, Page 3
- Brain Fog:Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
Potassium might he called the great detergent of the arteries. There is little doubt that potassium slows up the hardening and clogging processes that menace the whole important cardiovascular system. Natural, ripened apple cider vinegar contains the miraculous potassium that makes the flesh of farm animals healthier and more tender. There is very little doubt that one of the functions (If potassium is to keep the tissues healthy, soft and pliable, whether it he animal or man.
1) Aches and pains in the bones and muscles, especially in lower back.
2) Shooting pains when a person starts ... read more
- Most senile people suffer from a clogged arterial system. Potassium is to the soft tissues of the body what calcium is to the hard structures of the body. The potassium goes into the clogged, caked arteries and cleans out the rust and dirt...just like vinegar water removes grime windows. One can't, think clearly if the arteries are heavily clogged with cholesterol and toxic poisons.
- An Apple a Day or Applesauce?8 y
Author: Richard & Rachelle Strauss
Read 273 times
Size 3.26 KB
Recommended for: CIRCULATORY, DIGESTIVE, JOINTS
APPLES ”If you could plant only one tree in your garden, it should be an apple tree,” says famous French herbalist Maurice Messegue. And we all know what an apple a day does to your doctor’s income. So what’s in an apple? A bonus for your heart: the pectin and vitamin C in apples help keep cholesterol levels stable, as US studies have shown; pectin also protects us from the ravages of pollution, bindi ... read more
- Since starting this blog, I have had a constant supply of apples. I have an apple tree and it is easy for me to have acecess to lots of apples in season. I juice apple juice and cook apples and all kinds of ways eat apples but sometimes I get lazy and I buy applesauce(organic). Eating apples takes a lot of effort so I have lotes of ways to get my apple. It takes some work but when I can't eat an apple, take some apple cider vinegar, juice some apple, I have an Apple Pectin supplement that I am going to start taking. I believe this "apple a day" stuff is true and here is some evidence to prove it. Enjoy...
- Vinegar for Ear Infection8 y
A couple of years ago I was suffering from a very stubborn infection in both of my ears. My ear doctor tried several antibiotics, but to no avail. Cultures of the infection showed strong resistance to most antibiotics, including Cipro. They had me on a regimen of intravenous injections 3 times a day, and a nurse would periodically come to my home and change the vein into which I would inject the antibiotic. This was all very nerve wracking.
That didn’t seem to be making much progress, but my doctor learned of an ear specialist who apparently had a regimen that seemed effective in solving ... read more
- Vinegar & Warm water
* I would say using raw organic apple cider vinegar with the mother would be better but this is still an interestig testimony.
- Food Allergies: ACV & Honey8 y
Apple Cider Vinegar can stop most allergies like pollen, dander, dust, animals food, etc. We have found that when apple cider vinegar is taken either as a daily tonic or at the first sign of an allergy (i.e., sinus headache, stuffy nose, watery eyes), one can completely stop the histamine response or allergic reaction.
The usual 2 Tablespoon dosage that you read about in books and on the internet is not enough to stop allergies, we’ve discovered. Usually you have to increase the dosage to about 1/16 of a cup or a shot glass’ worth. Sometimes you just have to take this dosage o ... read more
- Morning Sickness:Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
In sickness and in health
head_ache Morning sickness is the curse of early pregnancy. Pat Thomas offers some natural remedies
Nausea, occasional vomiting, tiredness and lethargy are a normal but nasty part of the first few months of pregnancy. Although these symptoms are commonly known as ‘morning sickness’, it’s not an apt name since it doesn’t always happen in the morning and it isn’t really a sickness.
No one understands exactly what causes it, but there are many factors known to contribute to morning sickness, including low blood sugar, low blood pressure, hormonal changes, nu ... read more
- Try taking two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (not any other kind)in warm water first thing in the morning. Apple cider vinegar is pH neutral and it may help neutralise excess stomach acid.
- Apple Cider Vinegar:Sinus Infection8 y
CURING DIFFICULT or STUBBORN SINUS INFECTIONS
If antibiotics and/or the below home remedies are not curing your sinus infection, you need to take a look at your diet and eliminate all the mucous forming/thickening foods or drinks. Milk, citrus, spicy foods, wheat, cheese, etc. are usually the culprits. Try eliminating them from your diet for a few days.
Then try all of the following:
* Wild Oil of Oregano, a very powerful anti-bacterial herb (capsules are best)... Take 2 capsules every 3- 4 hours. This is a very safe herb.
* Potassium supplements -- dries up mucous.
* Drink apple ci ... read more
- HOME REMEDIES TO CURE SINUS INFECTIONS:
#1. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is our #1 favorite remedy for stopping sinus infections. We wish more people knew about this amazing home remedy for sinus infections. The idea is to take apple cider vinegar before the sinus infection occurs, which for most people is at the start of allergies, colds, flu, etc.
- Gallbladder Flush:Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
This method requires filling an 8 ounce glass with one part organic virgin olive oil and two parts organic apple juice. Add 1 teaspoon of ACV and take this mixture 3 times a day for the first day and 2 times a day on the second day. You may only drink as much apple juice as you desire on these 2 days but NO other liquids. This is not recommended for diabetics because of th high sugar content of the apple juice. Go to sleep on your right side with your right knee drawn up to the chest. On the third day, about mid-morning, eat a raw salad with generous amounts of ACV and organic olive oil on ... read more
- You can prepare for a gallbladder flush by drinking 1/3 teaspoon of ACV in 6 ounces of apple juice, upon rising, mid-morning, mid-afternoon and after dinnner, for one week. You can dilute the apple juice with distilled water, as I prefer. Dilution is especially recommended if you are hypoglycemic. The small stones and gravel will be removed and cleansed due to the solvent action of the malic acid, enzymes, pectins and potassium in the ACV. You can then follow the gallbladder liver cleanse found on my site: http://community.webtv.net/essentialhealth/NATURALLIVERTHERAPY or use the following method, which I feel may not be as thorough in its effects.
- Detox Bath: Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
The ACV Detox Bath
http://www.askshelley.com/faq/index.php?cat=45 visit the page
- You can use refined, regular grocery store apple cider vinegar for this to save money. ACV baths are excellent for excess acidosis, conditions of gout, arthritis, conditions arising after eating too much protein or kidney stress. ACV baths remove uric acid from the body and take a load off the kidneys, so they are especially good during liver and kidney management. Simply add a pint to a quart of ACV to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Insomnia: Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
It seems like most people get less and less sleep these days and work longer and longer hours for fewer and fewer greenbacks. Such is life in 21st century America.
Well, Christine has this interesting little insomnia tip for sweet dreams, which, I think, comes originally via Paul Bragg’s paperback on the wonders of apple cider vinegar.
I was tossing and turning the other night due to stressing out over a class I’m taking in college. I kept trying hard to fall asleep because I had to be up by 5 a.m. to get ready for work. I was getting cranky and decided to get up and clean the whole ... read more
- But let me turn things over to Christine...
I have/had this little book on apple cider vinegar that I placed somewhere (or misplaced), but it has a wonderful suggestion for insomnia.
You mix apple cider vinegar and honey (to taste). If you have trouble sleeping, you're supposed to take a teaspoon. If you're not asleep 1/2 hour later, you're supposed to take another teaspoon. I've had to do this a few times and never had to take more than two teaspoons before I was asleep.
Sounds weird, I know - but it works.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dogs8 y
Apple Cider Vinegar
Alicia McWatters, Ph.D., C.N.C.
Apple cider vinegar for dogs?
Yes! Apple cider vinegar has many outstanding qualities that are beneficial to pets in general and dogs are no exception.
A little history about vinegar…
Vinegar has been used in one form or another for over 10,000 years. It is used for many purposes and throughout the ages has served as a preservative, condiment, beauty aid, cleaning agent and medicine.
The word vinegar comes from the Latin word vinum meaning wine and acer meaning sour. These two words eventually became one and is now v ... read more
- Yes! Apple cider vinegar has many outstanding qualities that are beneficial to pets in general and dogs are no exception.
- Baldnes: Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
A rinse can be made for the skin (or hair) by adding 1/3 cup ACV into a quart of water. This will balance the pH, creating a youthful softer, more supple skin. It can also be directly massaged into the skin, at a ratio of ½ cup ACV to a basin of water. You can also make a steam by mixing 3 teaspoons of ACV to a quart of water which has been brought to a boil. Remove the water from the heat then cover your head with a towel, lean over the pot and breathe in the steam.
You can give yourself a facial with ACV too. This will exfoliate (remove old dead cells) from dull skin. To do this, firs ... read more
ACV can kill bottle bacillus, the germ responsible for baldness. Its high malic acid content and powerful enzymes do the job on this bacteria. It will also stimulate the glands on the scalp to achieve a better level of activity. You can place 2 tablespoons in a cup of water and then work this mixture into your scalp, leaving it on for a minimum of 15 minutes and up to 2-3 hours before shampooing. Do this every time you shampoo in acute cases. It will balance the pH and restore the health of your scalp and hair. It is important to only use non-toxic, chemical free shampoos.
*I have been trying this for thinning hair for a few weeks and it seems to be helping
- Brain Fog: Apple Cider Vinegar Cocktail8 y
Potassium is one of the key minerals that helps to keep our bodies flexible and resilient. It works with the soft tissue of the body such as our arteries, working as a detergent to clear out clogs and toxic poisons. It also fights bacteria and viruses. It is as important to our soft tissues as calcium is to our bones and hard tissues. It helps to keep us youthful and supple. Without it we would lose muscle tone and experience premature sagging and aging of our skin.
The poor mineral content of our soils along with the extreme processing of our foods have robbed potassium, alo ... read more
- Potassium puts toxic poisons and acid crystals into solution so the body can flush them out through the kidneys, and other organs of elimination. When deficient in our diets, the lack of potassium can lead to stunted growth, senility and mental deficiencies. Potassium deficiency can show up as dull hair, luster-less skin, itchy scalp, dandruff, premature balding, nervousness, depression, mental fog, muscle fatigue, cramps and joint pain.
- Dogs: Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy8 y
Apple Cider Vinegar For Dogs
As written in an excellent 1997 article by Wendy Volhard:
”...If your dog has itchy skin, the beginnings of a hot spot, incessantly washes its feet, has smelly ears, or is picky about his food, the application of ACV may change things around. For poor appetite, use it in the food - 1 tablespoon, two times a day for a 50 lb. dog. For itchy skin or beginning hot spots, put ACV into a spray bottle, part the hair and spray on. Any skin eruption will dry up in 24 hours and will save you having to shave the dog. If the skin is already broken, dilute ACV with an ... read more
- Every home with dogs should have apple cider vinegar. It's a remedy with multiple uses for dogs: alleviating allergies, arthritis, establishing correct pH balance.
- Become Alkaline w/Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the oldest, most powerful, healing home remedies imaginable. Just read our extensive Reader Feedback section further down on this page and you will see why!
If you can get over the taste of apple cider vinegar, you will find it one of the most important remedies in healing the body. Apple Cider Vinegar has a number of reported uses: complete relief of pollen, food and pet allergies. It also cures sinus infections. Additional cures: acne, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux (!), sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis ... read more
- pH BALANCE:
It's suggested that Apple Cider Vinegar has such curative abilities because it causes one's pH levels to become more alkaline or, in the case of too much alkalinity, more acidic. Urinalysis studies done in the 1950s by D.C. Jarvis (author of Folk Medicine) showed that pH levels in the body become highly alkaline before and during an allergy attack (yes, contrary to what you would normally read on the subject). If you are going to try apple cider vinegar for allergies, or even to prevent sickness, we suggest you do some investigation of your own by buying a pH test kit at a local pharmacy, garden nursery, or even pool supply store. You can use these kits or pH strips to test your urine to see if you are more alkaline or acid during an allergy attack, virus or bacterial infection. Once you ascertain your pH levels, you can adjust adjust your dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar accordingly.
- Diabetes: Apple Cider Vinegar on your salad helps8 y
Vinegar as a Sweet Solution?
Research by nutritionist Carol S. Johnston of Arizona State University East in Mesa suggests one easy measure that might have a notable impact: Consume more vinegar.
A few tablespoons of vinegar prior to a meal—such as part of an oil-and-vinegar salad dressing—could benefit people with diabetes or at high risk of developing the disease.
Her studies indicate that 2 tablespoons of vinegar before a meal—perhaps, as part of a vinaigrette salad dressing—will dramatically reduce the spike in blood concentrations of insulin and gl ... read more
- On Dec. 7, Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy G. Thompson unveiled a national plan to combat the growing incidence of type 2 diabetes. It's the most common form of this disease, characterized by a growing resistance to the normal effects of the hormone insulin. A primary goal of the new federal program is to increase people's awareness of what they can do to prevent or manage this disorder, which costs the United States some $132 billion a year.
- Constipation: ACV & Lemon + Avacado8 y
http://ezinearticles.com/?More-Fruit-Constipation-Remedies-Part-II&id=35628 visit the page
- Avocado with Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon
Here’s a recipe that will make you go to the bathroom in a couple of hours.
Peel 1-2 avocados
Add a little sea salt
3-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (to taste)
1-2 tablespoons of lemon (to taste)
Mix all together and spread on your favorite crackers
Have a good time eating
Yes, avocados are high in fat but they contain fat that is good for you, monounsaturated. In 4 oz., half of an avocado contains 500mg of potassium and folate.
- Apple Cider:Dog's Bacterial Infection Blog Post8 y
”Where Seeing Your Pets Good Health Bloom Is What We’re All About!”
Kim Bloomer -Publisher and Natural Pet Care Consultant
The problem with the cancer is, the dog’s acidic/alkaline balance is completely out of kilter which is why cancer could grow in the first place AND then the added complication of fungus. If we can keep our bodies and our pets bodies in the proper alkaline to acid ratio with acidity being very low (about 20%) and alkalinity high (approx 80%) cancer and other disease CAN NOT thrive or survive in our bodies. Where does apple cider vinegar come into ... read more
- llo fellow pet lovers! Recently our natural horse and pet care group have had a thread on using apple cider vinegar to treat a bacterial infection in a dog who has cancer. The infection is on his back paws.
- Acid Reflux: Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
Sunday, April 10, 2005
After I had breakfast yesterday I happened to be watching an infomercial. I don’t have cable so there wasn’t much else on at that hour. I don’t generally take anything to heart about infomercials in general, I know they are just out to make money, and this guy was no different trying to sell his book. HOWEVER, when he mentioned a cure all for acid reflux disease I perked up a bit. Of course this guy wasn’t going to let out too many secrets because then there would be no point to buy his book, but he did mention that vinegar would cure acid reflux/hear ... read more
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cure All?
- Cancer:Apple Water & Veggies8 y
An Apple a Day for Cancer Prevention
Eat Your Spinach, Broccoli, and Apples for Cancer Prevention
By Jeanie Lerche Davis
WebMD Medical News Reviewed By Michael Smith, MD
on Monday, October 18, 2004
Oct. 18, 2004 -- An apple a day plus a veggie-intensive diet are the stars of new cancer prevention studies.
The findings are being presented at the annual Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research conference in Seattle.
A chemical in apples helped prevent colon cancer in laboratory and animal studies, reports lead researcher Francis Raul, PhD, research director of the French N ... read more
- An Apple a Day for Cancer Prevention - WebMD, 10/18/04 - "exposed cancer cells to various antioxidants found in apples ... one type of antioxidant, called procyanidins, triggered a series of cell signals that resulted in cancer cell death ... Rats getting "apple water" for six weeks had half the number of precancerous lesions in their colons compared with rats eating the regular diet
- Apple Pectin:Heavy Metals & DU?8 y
Reducing the 137Cs-load in the organism of ”Chernobyl” children with apple-pectin.
Nesterenko VB, Nesterenko AV, Babenko VI, Yerkovich TV, Babenko IV.
Belrad Institute of Radiation Safety, Charity House, 11 Staroborisovsky Trakt, 220114 Minsk, Republic of Belarus. email@example.com
As a complement of standard radioprotective measures, apple-pectin preparations are given, especially in the Ukraine, to reduce the 137Cs uptake in the organism of children. The question has been raised: is oral pectin also useful when children receive radiologically clean food, or does this polysacchar ... read more
- A special property of pectins is their ability to bind heavy metals by a complexation mechanism. This is possible because pectins are negatively charged polyelectrolytes and can bind positively charged heavy metal ions. The binding affinity is very high for lead, followed by barium, cadmium and strontium and decreases to earth alkali and alkali ions. With that low methoxyl pectins are an antidote for heavy metal poisoning by an increased excretion in the stool and with that a reduced resorption. But also heavy metals once resorpted are excreted in the urine.
- Depression & Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
http://www.anyvitamins.com/apple-cider-vinegar-info.htm#Depression visit the page
Although prescribing apple cider vinegar for depression would be classed as extremely alternative, some Eastern medicines do believe that depression is the symptom of a "stagnant" or tired liver. If you believe in this philosophy, then apple cider vinegar would help to fight depression, since it is a great medium to help detoxify and clean the liver.
- Swimming: Apple Cider Vinegar removes chlorine8 y
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735202958/104-9646437-6371926?v=glance&vi=excerpt visit the page
- Green Hair
Prevent chlorine from dying blond hair green with...
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar. "I was on the swim team in high school. Practicing every day caused the chlorine to turn my blond hair green. To prevent this, I applied Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar to my hair, let it set for fifteen minutes, and rinsed it out. The vinegar acts as a powerful shampoo that deep cleans your hair down to the roots to remove dirt and grime."
- Pet Allergies:Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the oldest, most powerful, healing home remedies imaginable.
As a wonderful side effect of drinking apple cider vinegar every day, we discovered that it brings a healthy, rosy glow to one’s complexion! This is great news if you suffer from a pale countenance.
It’s suggested that Apple Cider Vinegar has such curative abilities because it causes one’s pH levels to become more alkaline or, in the case of too much alkalinity, more acidic. Urinalysis studies done in the 1950s by D.C. Jarvis (author of Folk Medicine) showed that pH levels in the ... read more
- If you can get over the taste of apple cider vinegar, you will find it one of the most important remedies in healing the body. Apple Cider Vinegar has a number of reported uses: complete relief of pollen, food and pet allergies. It also cures sinus infections. Additional cures: acne, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux (!), sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, gout and is a general energy tonic. Apple Cider Vinegar also breaks down fat and is widely used to lose weight. It has also been reported that a daily dose of apple cider vinegar in water has soaring blood pressure under control in two weeks!
- Cinnamon & Apple Cider Vinegar8 y
visit the page
- The streetcorner philosopher's suggestion,
" I'm a believer in Apple Cider Vinegar. But it's always been very difficult for me to stomach. I just HATE the flavor...even when mixing it with honey....I can still barely get it down. But I finally found the answer to neutralizing its horrible flavor: Cinnamon! A half a teaspoon (or more) of fresh ground cinnamon does wonders! It amazingly covers up that awful smell and taste. Plus cinnamon is healthy for you as well. It's all good."
- Apple Cider Vinegar:Fleas & Ticks8 y
What are some alternative flea and mosquito prevention methods that I could use on my dogs and cats? JM, Houston, TX
I have learned a lot about what to do about fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes since moving to Texas. In Colorado, I didn’t have to worry about any of these pests. However, life in Texas is a different story. I have been told that the fleas here are not the kind found in other places; they will survive almost anything and are very persistent in their desire to take a ride and have lunch on our animals. I have been searching for ways to keep these little insects off my animals. ... read more
- In my experience, apple cider vinegar is a good repellent. It is inexpensive and highly effective in the war against fleas and ticks. There are several ways that you can use apple cider vinegar (ACV). One easy way is to wipe your animal’s coat with a saturated cloth or paper towel. You can also spray ACV, diluted 50% with water, directly on your companion.
- Previous Page, Page 1
Add Blog To Your Favorites!I use ACV with cinnamon every day. I add cayenne when I feel mucous coming on.
I hope everyone tries ACV, Apple Juice, and Apple Pectins for colds(I would add cinnamon and wild oregeno from Israel)plus cayenne. There are many other uses for using ACV internally and externally like Candida, HIV, Gout, Sunburn, Varicose Veins, Fibromyalgia, Hormonal Balance, Warts, Chronic Fatigue, Brain Fog, Ear Infections, Morning Sickness, Sinus Infections, Gallblader Flushes, Kidney Flushes, Detox Bathes, Constipation, Acid Reflux, Cancer, Depression, Athlete's Foot, for Hair & Skin Health(Psoriasis & Acne … more...
Last Activity: 7 d ago
96 Messages Last message 3 y ago
147 Comments Last comment 7 d ago
viewed 1,790,415 times
Created: 8 y Mar 17 2005
Comments (10 of 147):
Re: Mental Health:… kermi… 7 d
Re: Mental Health:… YOURE… 9 d
Re: Apple Cider Vi… conch… 3 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… heart… 5 mon
Re: Become Alkalin… Vroz 7 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… nurse… 7 mon
Re: Apple Cider Vi… #1544… 12 mon
Re: Natural Acne C… jeadi… 16 mon
Re: Natural Acne C… hazar… 22 mon
Re: Vinegar for Ea… lunch… 31 mon
All Comments (147)
Blogs by RisingSun (10):
Aloe Vera Research Blog 7 y (41)
Make Your Own Shampoo 25 mon (28)
Walnut Remedy Research Blog 7 y (25)
Turmeric Cure Research Blog 11 mon (21)
Cinnamon Cure Research Blog 22 mon (13)
Almonds Research Blog 7 y (13)
Cayenne Research Blog 4 y (9)
Neem Oil Research Blog 7 y (9)
Tart Cherry Research Blog 7 y (7)
Samento Research Blog(Lyme, M… 7 y (7)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchant… 3 h
My SUNGAZING experi… by newmembe… 9 h
Journal of my thirt… by ausjulie2 64 h
Mother Earth Heals by Liora Leah 10 d
Sacred Heart of Jes… by Archange… 13 d
Ya' think?? by kerminator 16 d
Wacia’s 25 day wate… by wacia 17 d
jintak by jintak 17 d
EarthSpirit by Mayah 19 d
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 33 d
All Blogs (1,019)