- The Fence Post # 76 y
Jane Roberts writes in Psychic Politics:
Here and there through the ages a man or woman reaches higher than most of us; climbs into a new realm of being, ascends to a peak of consciousness as yet transitory—and for that moment only he or she is a god, and shouts down what is heard or sensed or experienced. Then books are written about it and translations and transcriptions; but it’s all kind of divine gibberish. We can’t really translate it here any more than a dog, suddenly comprehending mathematics, could later translate the data to his dog fellow, no matter ... read more
- The visionaries and dreamers are asked to bring their experiences back into the day world, no matter what the "divine gibberish" might sound like. Isn't it what is propelling our collective consciousness forward?
- The Fence Post # 66 y
Are we doomed as a species to all be walking around in suits and dresses, running madly to the next business appointment while our cell phones are glued to our ears, acting as though life is a little too serious to be taken lightly? Perhaps a little childlike behaviour would serve us all, instead. Here’s page 34 from Hugh Milne’s amazing textbook on craniosacral work, The Heart of Listening :
Neoteny hypothesizes that the longer childlike characteristics are retained, the more the species is favored. Childlike characteristics in mammals mean experimentation, exploration ... read more
- A childlike attitude towards life will do the species some good. That's what one view of archaeology has shown.
- The Fence Post # 56 y
Our world is drastically changing, and, moreso, our individual relationships to our “inner” worlds. Our dreams and visions are taking on different textures, different sensations of “inner” reality, and are no longer allowing us to take these unusual states of awareness as pathological events of the psyche. No, they are more real than this computer on my desk. The late medical doctor and UFO researcher Dr. John Mack addresses this in a lecture he gave on November 16, 2003, in Florence, Italy, entitled “Establishing a New Science of Human Experience:"
... read more
- Are we along here on Earth, isolated from the rest of the Universe? The late UFO psychologist John Mack didn't think so.
- The Fence Post # 46 y
James Hillman, Suicide and the Soul , prefatory note (1964), p. 11:
Whatever one says about the human soul—if it hits its mark at all—will be both right and wrong. Psychological material is so complex that every statement is inadequate. We can no more stand back from the psyche and look at it objectively than we can get away from ourselves. If we are anything we are psyche. And, because the unconscious makes relative every formulation of consciousness by complementing it with an opposite and equally valid position, no psychological statement can have certainty. The trut ... read more
- The soul is always expressing herself. If we would only listen!
- Fence Post # 36 y
You and I have turned over our creative powers to the State. But we can regain those powers—with our dreaming.
I have escaped from a real prison through my dreaming, much in the same way Walt Disney escaped from “this” reality through his imaginative powers. We each have those powers and talents of Walt Disney, too. We just ignore them.
We can each escape the prison of this life through our dreaming and imaginative capacities. They are as real as the desk I’m sitting at—even moreso . We are told by the “authorities ... read more
- Tapping into our dreaming and imagination opens new possibilities. Look what Walt Disney did!
- Fence Post # 26 y
We have been intimate with far more thoughts than we have sexua| partners, yet we are more indiscriminate with thoughts—and carry them around, unexamined, like radical forms of genital herpes that have yet to expose themselves onto the flesh of our bodies.
Our thoughts and beliefs are far more personal to us than any sexua| relationship we’ve ever had. WE have been more intimate with far more thoughts than we have had sexua| partners. Yet, we are incredibly indiscriminate with our thoughts and beliefs, sleeping with hundreds of ill ... read more
- Watch out for those thoughts. They may get a little itchy in strange places.
- The Fence Post # 16 y
Trying as hard as I may to engage other forms of knowledge, I continue to ram up against the prevailing attitudes: not only within myself, but the community at large. It is difficult to understand things that appear to us as symbols—at least, on the surface, as in dreams—without taking them literally. Opening those symbols, however, I find worlds of wisdom and knowledge.
Each kernel within these symbols holds immaculate energies of transformation. If I allow these symbols to open me into a deeper understanding of the immediate world surrounding me, strange th ... read more
- Knowledge isn't always what we think it is. Listening to our bodies is a very powerful source.
- The Collective Dreaming Project6 y
Once again, the tragedy of September 11, 2001 is upon us. The other day I discovered an article by former Reagan staffer Peggy Noonan talking about this event, and she pondered the effect of Sept. 11 on our national psyche in her July 19, 2002 Wall Street Journal article entitled “The Nightmare and the Dreams: How has Sept. 11 affected our national unconscious.” In that 2002 article she writes of a "baby boom" in New York City since the attacks, and, also:
"A dream boom, too. The other day I spoke with a friend I hadn’t seen since the world changed. He was t ... read more
- As we reflect on the tragedy of six years ago on our nation, let us heed the call of a national figure and begin to actively move our dreams into the "dayworld," and let us do so now!
- The Dream Is Always Speaking To Us6 y
If today—with earthquakes and hurricanes unleashing their furies throughout the world—we, as human begins, could do something to affect these bodies of Mother Nature—how might we do so? What is it in our beings that could be of service to Mother Nature as she is unleashing her terror on the planet with hurricanes and earthquakes this week?
You can imagine our weather system today as a map of the “now” of our collective consciousness, yet it is a result of our unconscious, coll ... read more
- Our nightly dreams are never keeping us from the information we need in our daily lives....no matter when we might need it!
- It's Time to Take Our Medicine6 y
It’s time to take our medicine.
It seems as though we’ve been getting sicker and sicker, weaker and weaker; our days are shorter and are nights are painfully longer. We can’t get up without moaning and groaning, or stand up for too long without our legs becoming weak and frail.
It’s time to take our medicine.
Whatever we do, however we feel, we must take this time to do what’s right and take our medicine. Our medicine is waiting. It’s time to take our medicine.
In what way can we be of service? How are we failing the others? How are we failing ourselves?
It’s time to take ou ... read more
- Society has given us the wrong prescription for living in a healthy way. So, why not change doctors, change prescriptions, and give this a try?
- TONIGHT is Collective Dreaming Night!!!!!!!!6 y
The dreaming time offers humanity the opportunity to collectively “work out” its dayworld scenarios, in addition to moving us closer to our awakening into the reality of other worlds and dimensions. We as humans have been given the spiritual task of looking after the planet, and it is in the dreamtime that we collectively “vote” on how we will do this. Our conscious energies direct the dreamworld energies in this way, with the “voting” showing up in how the world looks the next day.
Obviously, the voting isn’t going too good, and it is because humanity is not yet “conscious” of what ... read more
- Let's all hit the sack together, in YOUR bed at YOUR bedtime, and let's focus our dreaming energies TOGETHER!!!!!!
- Quantum Physics and the Ancestors6 y
It’s amazing to think that what we are doing in this moment actually has importance to the past. It’s something I certainly never thought about until just a few years ago: and it wasn’t a reading of Quantum Physics that helped bring about that revelation, either.
Actually, it was in a Mayan Temascal sweat lodge in Tulum, Mexico, that this awareness came to me. I’d never experienced a sweat lodge before, and it was as if the spirit of my ancestors—the spirits of those who came before me—came to my awareness. It was a powerful “vision” of sorts, one that instilled in me the fact th ... read more
- What we do today has an effect on our surroundings, and, also, the past. Quantum physics is showing us there's more to our idea of life than what has been taught in elementary school science books.
- Inspirations for Our Multidimensional Selves6 y
…Your natural state of being, and what you are evolving toward, is a multidimensional character who will be able to make peace on this planet and take that peace into other worlds as well…These layers of reality are beginning to split and fragment, and you are moving into new aspects of your abilities and expression. Now the trick is to catch these things—to spend more time pursuing what you have been inspired to discover over the years. (Barbara Marciniak, Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library, p. 149)
If we are indeed multidimensional selves, and if we are indeed our own an ... read more
- We are continually receiving "inspirations" that are meant to move us into our true, multi-dimensional selves. This means moving outside of our limiting minds into the fullness of Who We Really Are.
- Slavery and Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron"6 y
It’s funny how after all these years we still imagine ourselves to be free of slavery in this country. We imagine that when Lincoln “freed” the slaves that everything was taken care of. Then, we imagined that when “equal rights” came about for people of all color in the 1960’s, everything was taken care of. Yet, now, in 2007, the very same spirit that supported slavery when this country was founded in 1776 is still present in this country, and many others.
How do such attitudes and beliefs continue to exist after all of these years? After the pain and struggle our Mothers and Gran ... read more
- A "science fiction" short story from 1961 paints a picture of our existence as workers and citizens, no matter where you are on the food chain of corporate workers.
- The Collective Vision of Our Dreams6 y
When Sigmund Freud wrote Interpretation of Dreams in 1899, the world was a different place, and the collective consciousness of the humans on Earth was different. Cultures had yet to migrate from their homelands. Intercontinental travel was limited to steamships. Art had barely succeeding in breaking out of its church-influenced moorings. And, you would have had a hard time filling the Rose Bowl with the number of people on the planet who had experienced altered states of consciousness at that time.
There had yet to be a 1960’s movement into “expanded consciousness,& ... read more
- Our psychologies are still using hardware to understand dreams that is over 100 years old. Don't you think it's about time to update the system?
- Dancing in an Illogical Psychology6 y
How does modern day psychology respond to dreams of “other worlds,” of visions appearing in the light of day that are as real as the sidewalk underneath our feet, and of bodily sensations that lead us into movement we hadn’t planned? Well, if it’s the psychology of which I am familiar and have studied towards my doctorate, these experiences would be termed pathological, psychotic, and, well, if you don’t mind the wording, schizophrenic. Our psychologies are not equipped to handle these types of very healthy experiences.
& ... read more
- Since modern psychology can't explain non-ordinary worlds that more of us are living, let's create our own psychology. Ready, Go!
- Tuning into Hurricanes and Galveston, Texas6 y
Can we as human beings actually “predict” the future? Is it possible that we can be “in tune” with the totality of the plant that we can “sense” events before they arrive, much in the sense that animals can “sense” the Earth changes before they happen? I say we are able to access this knowledge, and our dreams and intuitions are the messengers for this knowledge.
Science is beginning to bring these possibilities into their realm of fact, although esoteric and indigenous wisdom has always held such possibilities as “fact.” Here’s something from the 1960’s “channeled” material of Jane Rob ... read more
- Are our dreams giving us insights into the planet's cleansing process, and are we listening? Perhaps Gaia is speaking to us through our dreams.
- Shifting Into a New Reality7 y
I have been immersed in such a deep process over the last six months that I have failed to ”come up” for a breath long enough to get a handle on how this process relates to the overall scheme of things. A year and a half ago, I was in Brasil, spending many mornings reading Barbara Marciniak’s Bringers of the Dawn, and that helped me begin to understand things outside of my Western, rational-minded way of thinking.
Now, as I swim up to shore for a moment to see what’s going on, I find myself with this book in my hands again, and curiously reminded of the things I had been given 18 mo ... read more
- We are each in the process of being upgraded as human beings, and it is a process that I have only been aware of for perhaps the last year or two. It is nice to be able to get a "view" of what is going on, especially since I've been "under the waves" for a number of months now.
- The Veils of Illusion7 y
We think we know who we are, but haven’t yet allowed ourselves to open our eyes and see who we Truly are. Once we do that individually it will create such a rise in the collective consciousness, that the world will never be the same.
We never imagine how our each individual life affects so much. Imagine us each playing a role in a play, with everyone realizing it’s a play—except you. Everyone gives you your lines—you never miss yours. Selected people give you clues to help you realize it’s a play, but it doesn’t work. You continue to think it’s real.
... read more
- We're all actors in each other's play, but we can't seem to wake up to the fact that we're in our OWN play, also. Waking up is the key to realizing this reality.
- Let's Wake Up To Life!7 y
…the ‘dialogical man’…is convinced that the power to create and transform even when thwarted in concrete situations, tends to be reborn. And that rebirth can occur…in the supersedence of slave labor by…emancipated labor which gives zest to life. (emphasis mine)
-- Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed , p. 91
Think of the depressing contrast between the radiant intelligence of a healthy child and the feeble intellectual powers of the average adult. Can we be quite certain that it is not precisely religious education which bears a large share of ... read more
- It is as though the concrete ideas given to us by religion and government do everything for humans but give them a zest for life. Perhaps that's what each of us should do on our own, without waiting for any institution to give us the go-ahead to life vivaciously and with true zest for life!
- Go Into Delight!7 y
Joseph Campbell is famous in the year 2005 for his eloquent works and his phrase ”follow your bliss.” This is a man who followed his heart’s passion and spent his life researching and meditating on the many, many myths from around the world—and then teaching and writing about them. For him, this was “following your bliss.” It was an act of love. That’s as sweet as finding yourself in a one-car parade where you and your good friend are ”Citizens of the Day.”
I am finding myself on a path—-as many of us do-—that sometimes appears devoid of any seeming life ahead of me. It is as though I a ... read more
- There's nothing better than waking each morning with the realization that you are about to embark on your life's mission. There's sheer bliss in that experience!
- Greetings from the Future7 y
Despite what we have been taught and made to believe, our lives our created from our futures: not our pasts. It’s as though what our parents did to us as children does not impact our lives as much as what the future holds for us: the future holds the seeds for our lives.
The psychological world that Freud originated taught us that our neuroses are caused by our past; hidden memories or traumas inflicted upon us in childhood are the origins of our present-day mental problems. Those events or experiences are the causes of today’s symptoms. Unmasking the root of those symptoms wil ... read more
- It seems that our present day form of psychology deals so much with the past that it refuses to look at what's really behind our ills: our future! We're being molded by the blueprint originating from our future, not our past.
- Time is Rapidly Flying By7 y
These are the days. Time is rapidly flying by, and you can’t even keep track of the hours anymore. What is it? A shift in the Universal clock? Time-space movement? Or, simply a shift in the space of your own multidimensional being?
I began to ponder these possibilities a few days ago, wondering what exactly was taking place in my small world of existence. Why are the days turning into months? Why do I barely have to move a finger and I’ve already hurdled into another week?
Some of my own reading and dreaming and research ... read more
- It's as though I'm in the passenger seat of a rocket ship, zipping through space in the comfort of my own Lazy Boy recliner. Or is it my imagination?
- Is Anyone Up for an Inner Revolution?7 y
We think we are in a newly-created time, one that is far removed from that period experienced by our grandparents in the 1940’s, perhaps our great-grandparents in the 1910’s, and our great-great grandparents of the late 1800’s. For that matter, we think we are in a time period of war and travesty that is unlike that of any other in history.
Maybe not. Here’s something from a magical man, a French writer, who happened to inspire a few people with these words. Here’s from the book, Discourse on Colonialism by Aimé Césaire:
I make no secret of my opinion tha ... read more
- The French playwright, poet and essayist Aimé Césaire certainly had a great sense on the state of the world. And was he ahead of his time!
- Keeping a Foot in Both Worlds7 y
Is it really a good idea to “hold” a thought? Is it physically possible? Do you need special equipment to “hold” a thought? Can anybody do it?
I was thinking earlier about the idea “I’ll hold that thought,” and I realize: for me, right now, in this space that I am—no, that’s not a good idea. If I “hold that thought” I will be floating off into some unknown, distant terrain.
It’s like that for me right now. I will “catch” a thought, and it is from some dist ... read more
- Holding a thought can be a little more work than anticipated at times--at least for me. I'll try to hold one long enough to share these thoughts.
- It Ain't Nothin' Like
Art That Brings Us to the Threshhold7 y
What grabbed my attention this morning was a quote in an article I read last night by Joseph Chilton Pearce about a Californian surgeon named Leonard Shlain. This man has written a book, Art and Physics , in which he says “the most advanced visual artists have prophetically foreshadowed in their work all the key scientific discoveries later made by physicists,” according to a Los Angeles review of the book by John Wilkes in 1991.
The synopsis on Shlain’s website says:
Leonard Shlain proposes that the visionary artist is the first member of a culture to see the world in a ne ... read more
- Leonard Shlain writes that visionary artists are the first members of a culture to see the world in a new way. I'd like to imagine what kind of culture is ahead of us by imagining it in the art of such persons as Alex Grey.
- Dreaming Ourselves Alive7 y
One of Sigmund Freud’s most famous lines was his description in 1899 of dreams as being “the royal road to the unconscious.” I’ll go just a bit further in 2006 in proclaiming dreams to be the “royal road to our multidimensional selves.”
Pioneering psychologist Stan Grof writes that “in our everyday state of consciousness we identify with only a small fraction of who we really are.” That&rsquo ... read more
- Our dreams are a portal to our "larger" selves, and if we allow ourselves the freedom of opening to those energies from "beyond," we can experience much healing and learning as well.
- You Got It: The Magical Formula Behind Creating A New Day7 y
It is almost as though each morning we awake to a new world, one that is created out of the new emotions, ideas, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes that we awake in each morning: these are each composed of their own worlds, so, in that respect, since these are each arranged differently within us than when we went to sleep, we awake in a different world.
I am suggesting that these emotions and ideas and thoughts and beliefs and attitudes carry imaginal worlds that place us in a different space than the one we were in the previous day. That space is fluid, permeable, changeable, and wil ... read more
- There's so much that makes up the world around us, and it pretty much starts with what we are bringing forward from within.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have Been Duped7 y
We have been “duped” into believing so much about ourselves that isn’t true. Our collective psyche in America is severely ill—the trauma we have inflicted on millions of people on the belief we are “spreading democracy” is coming back not only to haunt us—but to kill us, too.
It is as though we are living the truth of “what goes around comes around.” Heart disease is up, teenage suicide is rising, and half of our fellow citizens are on some kind of medication that is numbing some part of them. We can no longer experience the fullness of being alive and human in this country—it is ... read more
- So much goes on in our lives on an "unseen" level that over 200 years of colonialism on our part as a nation is certainly being felt within the psyches of each of us. Perhaps in the not-too-distant future we will begin to recognize this in a profound--and healing--way.
- The Passionate Goddess7 y
Our Western world has been created based on our relationship with our fellow man. What has happened to our relationship with the rest of the planet in the process? Take, for instance, our societal criteria for being a “normal” individual, a “normal” citizen. Note how our determinants our often based on a medical model: such as our psychological tests and standards, which have been based on our relationship with society.
What if the standardized model for “sanity”—the psychological profile known as the DSM-IV—was created based on our relationship with all beings? How would a s ... read more
- Our society has created a model for psychological health that is based on a rather limited scope and framework. Imagine if this model was based on a more planetary-inclusive ideal of existence. Then we might be a healthy society!
- Hold It, But Don't Squeeze It!7 y
It’s a shame our modern world doesn’t offer us the ways of civilizations such as the ancient Greeks when it comes to working with the “other world” of dreams, visions, and mythologies. The Oracle at Delphi and the Temple of Asclepius were wonderful means by which the Greeks attuned themselves to that “other world.”
We don’t think we have direct links with that “other world” in ways that were commonplace in the days of the Greeks, but we do—through our dr ... read more
- "Holding" a dream can sometimes take some practice--especially those visiting from very distance spaces. But with practice, it's a snap!
- My Spaceship Landed in Your Soup7 y
It is as though there are pockets of energy surrounding us, waiting for us to be “conscious” enough in order to recognize them and, hence, “wake up.” The Universe is designed this way—It wants to be self-aware, and by that, self-aware means Self –aware—our awareness of Self.
We are more attuned to the living Reality of all That Is than we ever imagined. There is nothing separate from us; yet we are separated by our individual thoughts that create divisions—illusions that do not reflect the true Reality of It All.
Realizing this ... read more
- There are aspects of Our Selves that are calling us forward towards experiencing them in each moment. Listening, of course, is the key.
- A Paradigm Shift is Upon Us7 y
New personality types are created during social and spiritual crises of religious, political or economic origin.
--Otto Rank, Beyond Psychology , 1958.
What kind of “paradigm shift” are we being prepared for in these days? What roles are we playing in this? What’s going on here?
Theologian Matthew Fox writes that the “coming of the Cosmic Christ” is part of a paradigm shift, one that can be anticipated via various actions that are laid out by Thomas Kuhn in his book, The Structure of Scientific ... read more
- We are being asked to give up our familiar roles in order to assimilate new energies being brought to the planet. It is as though our work as visionaries, artists, writers, is to enter in to a realm of sacrifice through courage and trust.
- It's Time To Clean Out Our Closets7 y
Are you ready to hold a rummage sale? Are you ready to discard all those worn-out beliefs that are no longer working for your advantage? Are you ready to remove them from your personal inventory, from your closet? Let them go! Give them back to the universe so that they might be reenergized, renewed, and replaced with higher energies and vibrations! They do not serve you any longer, so remove them, get them out of your closet! Please…..the longer you hold on to them, the longer it takes to remove them.
How many of you are aware of the vibration you pass around to others by wa ... read more
- It's time to clean our closets of our old, worn-out, discarded rummage--also known as our Worn Out Thoughts! Let's see how well we can
- Whispers from the Ancestors7 y
We are a goal-oriented society. We think in terms of moving forward in life: gaining success in our career; creating a strong and healthy family; achieving financial security and having great material comforts. And, of course, we want to be at peace with our Maker, and be cleared of all the sins that would otherwise keep us out of Heaven when that Day comes to pass.
What if all of this was backwards? What if our every breath, our every movement was being directed through us by something outside of us—something foreign, apart from our egotistical mind, and inherently devoid ... read more
- Our relationship to the ancestors is a concept more foreign to us than our relationship with UFO's. The ancestors affect our lives, and if we were to consciously create a relationship with them, it might benefit all of our existence.
- Discovering Our True Nature7 y
It is as if the challenge we face in this epoch is to transcend this seemingly dual nature and return to a wholistic lived experience of our greater beings. We are not simply male or female, white or black, young or old, gay or straight, human or animal. Our natures are of such a wide diversity that to have limited ourselves by our “classifications” will prove to be the greatest folly of the scientifically-oriented, male-dominated human. For the truth is we have been blind in this age of science and Christianity. Man does not hold dominion over Na ... read more
- The paradigm in which we live has given us a worldview in which we see ourselves as limited human beings with certain roles and definitions. Perhaps the day is drawing near when we are able to imagine ourselves as greater beings.
- The New Psychology of the Stars7 y
It is as though a new psychology is coming into focus for me. I see this through my readings in depth psychology; through my meditations, rituals, work with art, and through the experiences and dreams I have garnered the last decade. I am experiencing this new psychology coming into focus more and more, especially as new “information” is coming to me through my various readings and dreams.
This is a psychology of man’s multidimensional self: not a self comprised of man’s various psychological selves such as his id, ego, superego; his shadow, anima, animus, ... read more
- We come from a place that is beyond the womb, beyond childhood; beyond our fears and our doubts...it is time we begin to recognize this truth about ourselves and relate to our world in a different way!
- Traveling on a New Frequency8 y
I’ve been traveling about quite a bit while standing still here in Santa Monica, California, so pardon me if I drop in for a moment and share some thoughts. I haven’t been sitting in this realm long enough as of late to share much, so let me give this a try.
I’ve recently connected with a song that I’ve heard on local station KCRW at times during the past six months or so, and it really caught my attention on the sound system at the hotel where I work. It is a song from Royksopp called Eple . It is a song made in 2001 and one I never heard until this past year.
Why is this ... read more
- It's funny how music can take us to new spaces within ourselves, especially when it shows us how we've moved to a different frequency within. It's really a trip, so to speak!
- Previous Page, Page 2
Add Blog To Your Favorites!A Look at Life Through the Looking Glass in a New and Profound Way through the Unlikely Wisdom of a Texas Transplant Now Enjoying the World more...
Last Activity: 5 y ago
88 Messages Last message 6 y ago
106 Comments Last comment 5 y ago
viewed 175,951 times
Created: 8 y Aug 26 2005
Comments (10 of 106):
Re: This Page is L… voide… 5 y
uncomfortable thou… #4652… 6 y
Collective Dreamin… YourE… 6 y
Hi Greg #59144 6 y
Glad you back,
Oh… YourE… 6 y
Re: Rising Water D… gregg… 7 y
Rising Water Dreams ruden… 7 y
My brain just expl… Liora… 7 y
Re: Very wise gras… gregg… 7 y
thanks, Gregg Liora Leah 7 y
All Comments (106)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
life and some relie… by weneedtr… 13 h
The Whey, The Truth… by Mixologi… 18 h
Dreaming a New Real… by lfire 25 h
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 39 h
Ramblings of this O… by Chicand22 49 h
Pia’s Fasting by pia. 79 h
ABCs of Conscious E… by luckman 7 d
Water Fast Blog by spiritualclar… 9 d
Best diet plan revi… by sameerg07 9 d
Blue Shield member … by immunopa… 10 d
All Blogs (1,019)