CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Olive oil, coke, lemon, liver flush

oregonkat Views: 18,170
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 934,180

Re: Olive oil, coke, lemon, liver flush

Hi,

I have a 1.8cm stone lodged in the neck of my gallbladder and in my 1st day of taking stone dissolvers to try and soften it. Lots of unfiltered apple cider with ACV added, started taking lecithin, and have ordered Julia's Gold Coin Grass but won't be here for a little while.

I am getting up the courage to do a flush after about a week (maybe day after Thanksigving). was considering doing this flush.

I am wondering, what should I do if the large stone that I have happens to get stuck in the bile duct? I want to be prepared for that if it happens, since it is rather large. Should I follow it up with another mini-flush (1T oil and 1T lemon juice?)

Also, what does the citrus juice do in the flush? What is its role?

And is it true that taking magnesium supplements does pretty much the same thing as taking Epsom salts...relax the bile ducts?

I do plan to order the Liquid Phosfood as well, will make sure to have it on hand before I start the flush.

What benefit is the Coke to the flush?

Sorry I've got so many questions. Just want to be well educated before I down a cup of oil into my body with a currently lodged gallstone :(

Thanks!
Kat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.072 sec, (1)