Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 12,877
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,158,439

Re: Acidic +++++++ *orthophos info bomb* Re: ultra-phos drops

Interesting pros and cons for Ultraphos.
Personally, I am not planning to take a huge amount that has a huge concentration for a very long length of time like every day for years on end like people drink coke and the like.
I think Doc says the concentration in this Ultraphos is not enough to damage the bones by leaching calcium out of them.
Personally, too, I would rather do a liver flush with the Ultraphos when I am passing stones half as big as a pullet egg where the ES may not be opening up my bile duct enough for them to pass. I passed about a pint of these stones around my 29th to 31st liver flush without any problems. Then around 8 of the black hard marble-like gallstones. I would hate to think my bile duct wouldn't have opened enough for these to pass. The coke flush has been a very smooth flush for me without the dangers of stuck stones. I did 1 Clark flush with the ES and found it to be very weakening and dehydrating. This can be and is a problem for diabetics.
I am diabetic and have been for over 10 years now. I am seeing the blood sugar numbers go down rather than up with no problems with the Ultraphos.
Just a personal testimony as to what might happen in diabetics. No problems.
I would rather spend 7-8 months doing this type of flush than end up with liver cancer. I believe my liver had just about stopped working when I came on here. The liver function blood tests as well as my blood sugar and LDL cholesterol were going in the pathological range fast. They are normal now according to my last report that was done in April of this year. All except for the LDL which is a little over the 100 mark that I plan to see go down in the near future.
My health is going up instead of down and I feel very grateful. This is an understatement.
If I want to alkalinize, I can take some of the green foods. By cleaning out my colon and adding the olive oil every night, I am alkalinizing my body, anyway. The healthy body WILL return to its alkaline state. The body's acidity is caused by not being able to assimilate the calcium from the colon because of the junk on the walls of the colon. You can find this on Doc's CD.
And, yes, there are conditions where the body is too alkaline.
Maybe in the future we will find something that works equivalent to the Ultraphos, but right now I see no health problems in myself from anything I have done with it thru 31 liver flushes.
I choose to believe Doc when he says that there is not enough of the phosphoric acid in the Ultraphos to do a body any damage. I haven't experienced any. Maybe taking some extra calcium that now can be assimilated would be a good idea while taking the Ultraphos. ???? Anybody know? Calcium is responsible for alkalinizing the body.
Here is some more information I found on CZ if anybody is interested:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=64444

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.125 sec, (2)