CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Views: 111,541
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,330,640

Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Hi there,

WOW!! what a week. Last post i mentioned bad die off, This has stayed with me most of the week. My depression, anxiety, bad breath, terrible blocked nose, dark circles all came back and i was generaly looking worse for wear. Irrigation would not shift the blockage and i was feeling tired and groggy. I was starting to think that the bad stuff had become immune to what i was taking or something i was taking was not helping or making it worse. New symptoms were ear blockages, returning constipation and thick stringy mucus.

Woke this morning feeling alot better. Had a bad blockage in my nose (same as most of the week) but this time when i blew alot of bright green came out. after 5-6 times and lots of green stuff later and irrigation my nose was clear. Still gunk coming out as i blow my nose during the day. All symptoms i had are gone and look/feel like i did before.

Looks like this was just a long die off reaction and seeing all the stuff ive expelled it looks like its working.

Things i changed during the week. I stopped taking P&B + Grapefruit-Seed-Extract shake thinking this may have been causing major die off reaction. Using Grapefruit-Seed-Extract as before, after brushing. Replaced this with apple cider vinegar for detox and digestive support as suggested by credman above. ACV should arrive tomorrow and may give other possible benifts. Also this stuff is sooooo cheap yet has great healing effect.
Took 3 tablets of Betaine HCL and Peptin (all in one tablet) before each meal yesterday as i have been constipated. Dont know if that worked so quick or coincidence that die off stopped but my constipation has gone. ACV will replace this when it arrives.

Still taking all the other stuff mentioned in first few posts. 2 weeks left of parasite cleanse, then liver flush. Ran out of colostrum 3 days ago buying direct from U.S. at half price may take 1-2 weeks.

Lesson leared. Need to power through the bad times and dont loose confidence in the healing and stick to the routine its just your body expelling the bad stuff.

Messegage to the post above. Before undertaking a liver detox its advised to do a Bowel Cleanse and parasite cleanse as if you have problems in either of these areas the liver will become overworked again after your detox. Search on the forum and see what you think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.384 sec, (2)