CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will Zymex II kill roundworms, ascaris?

Views: 12,712
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,363,725

Re: Will Zymex II kill roundworms, ascaris?

Hi:
When I took the Zymex 11 between meals while going after the tapeworms, I felt it did kill other worms in my intestines. It digests them. You have to clean out the colon in order to get rid of all the bugs. That's important so you can get rid of the bug eggs and the leaky gut syndrome so the colon can heal. If you're able to get Barefoot's dewormer, you can get rid of the alcohol in it by taking the 1 TBSP dosage and putting it in a cup and adding hot water to it. The alcohol will evaporate. It has more ingredients than just the wormwood. Maybe the other ingredients are balancers and they are important. I've had no problems with staying on the Barefoot dewormer. My candida problem got better by adding the probiotics at the same time and also after cleaning out my colon. I didn't see all the bugs gone until I had stayed on Barefoot's dewormer every day for a long time, had gotten most of my liver cleaned out and most of my colon junk gone. It's like you get better when you have just about finished all of the cleansing of liver, gallbladder and colon. I am staying on the dewormer every day, have just about cleaned out my liver and colon, and have not seen any more bugs after doing this program for 17 months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.152 sec, (1)