CureZone   Log On   Join
Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

ntuc Views: 30,685
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,681,002

Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

Included below is one of the another online testimonials about the acclaimed efficacies of the suggested self-administered, totally needle-free, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless, simple acupuncture / acupressure technique / method meant for genuinely effective cure of Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorder. Most importantly, I earnestly and sincerely hope that by making this particular post, it would serve to promote and further the related humanitarian cause especially for the welfare and well-beings of the poor and needy people to a farther extent.

The Third-party testimonial :

For your additional information, I have also appear throughout quite a few people in my real lifestyle annoyed by this type of the non-stop eyelid twitching trouble of distinctive prospects to and degrees of severity, and accordingly, I just propose the method as pointed out above to them and within of weeks, they just knowledge significant improvements to their problems shortly after applying this therapy, and shortly after a amount of weeks , they just recover completely from this sickness. .
And I wish that by contributing this product of article to you, it will somehow enable one to in no much lower than receiving a clue about this sickness.

My responses :

Thank you very much for contributing significantly and considerably to such a humanitarian cause. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have made the related post in the first place about the totally needle-free, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless, simple & self-administered acupuncture / acupressure method meant for chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking which involves the "He Gu" acupoint located at the back of one's right palm (please refer to the related diagram added in the related weblink in the related prior post above) if I have not been substantially and positively confident about the effectiveness and efficacies of this needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique, which in turn have been supported by amply innumerable and ongoing proven empirical evidences of its great curative and therapeutical values. Hence, I hope and wish that the other numerous people who have learnt about the related posts will be kind and benevolent enough to emulate your meritorious and charitable deeds, especially for the sake of the welfare and well-beings of the poor and needy ones.

For further information, please refer to the posts number 32 & 33 on page number 2 of the webpage of another forum as follows :

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=145979&st=20&star...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.346 sec, (2)