CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Large worms in my shoulder/chest

obx226 Views: 18,045
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,255

Re: Large worms in my shoulder/chest

So are you saying not to cycle? Do the entire 30 days and then maintenance, cleanse, cleanse, cleanse? There is so much information...I'm getting confused. I am leaning towards the humaworm program, because several people thought it was better for systemic parasites.

I also found a place that deals with parasites locally. They do something called muscle testing to tell which species of parasite you have. Then they treat you with diet and expensive supplements etc. They estimate the supplements costing 200.00 per month. From anywhere from 7 months to years of treatment.

Since I am not sure what these things are in my shoulder, I am confused as to what route to take. Maybe both???? Any thoughts????

What about Chinese herbs and acupuncture? Does that have any effect of these monsters living off of me! The only reason I ask is, I may have pick these hitchhikers up in China!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.152 sec, (1)