CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite?

Views: 23,732
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,408

Re: What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite?

I finally had great success using Redmond white clay. 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon in 1/2c-1c of water before bed. After a month I felt free and clean at last. I realize the problem may require this protocol or something close to it for the rest of my life. The clay doesn't taste bad. It doesn't taste like anything really. Not good or bad. I also take a spoonful of crushed Garlic whenever I feel the need. That quiets them down. I often also take a large capsule of liquid Yucca extract every day. It tastes too strong and bitter, like molasses without the sugar, so I drip it into a capsule. Yucca seems to work like an internal soap. And a Tablespoonful of food grade Aloe Vera Gel first thing in the morning - that seems to kill parasites too. But I believe it's the clay that kills the most and saved my life and sanity. I tried all the herbs and Male Fern was the best but they all have side effects and danger. Nothing works better than clay for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.186 sec, (1)