CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TMAU accurate testing in AUSTRALIA???

maya2009 Views: 10,377
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,920,573

Re: TMAU accurate testing in AUSTRALIA???

Hi May-b,

Thank you for giving me the TMAU test info in RBH. I really appreciate it, you just made my life easier. You know what is funny I acctaully work for RBH - I was even considering at one point to go to England for testing. Crazy ha.. it is really nice to get others ideas as two heads better than one.

Im a female too, 37 yrs old.

Good luck with the fish and meat. I eat meat everyday. Egg and fish - I try to avoid them, but I still eat it maybe once a week becuase our body needs it. I would say if you eat a large portion in a day or a week your body will definitely reeks.

I am 37 yrs old and suffering for as long as I can remember but there are time I dont have it, I guess now I know what could be the reason. Maybe on those time I was eating stuff that would make me smell.

Nowadays, I understand more how my body works. I know in fact that eating beef, egg, fish are best to AVOID them. I also know that using soap is not a good idea. I only use uncented shower gel but only small amount but better if I dont use any. I about the deodorant it make it worst. I gave up using any of them as I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun. I now only use baking soda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.191 sec, (1)