CureZone   Log On   Join
Which Protocol to Choose?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mygutleaks Views: 4,713
Published: 12 years ago

Which Protocol to Choose?

(After approx 30 rounds of Antibiotics growing up) I was diagnosed (via a CDSA 2.0 stool test) in Sept 2011 with Candida Albicans (2+ = potentially pathenogenic) and well as no lactobacillus strains and no beneficial E. Coli strains, and for under the heading "additional bacteria" had - 4+ on Citrobacter freundii, Enterobacter cloacae, Hamemolytic E Coli, and gamma haemolytic Streptococcus. The one bright spot is I have 3+ bifidobacterium. I tried the sugar-free/grain-free (added anti-fungals) diet for about 3 weeks and gave up. I am skinny already and lost so much weight because I am so restricted in what i can eat, as I react to almost everything. (The test was done while being on megaflora and other probiotics for a few months)

I've been on probiotics - about 200b/day including DDS-1, S. Boulardii, Lactobacillus GG, FOS. For three months now I have been drinking water kefir daily, and one month ago I began eating milk kefir grains too, on occassion. I have been eating rice bran (Now foods bran and also it's in my bread). But I haven't been good about doing rice bran every day. I have also been making sure not to eat foods that I react to. The kefir gave me some bad reactions at various times, including a high fever (2 days later) and itchy rash in weird areas, when I had 3 glasses in one sitting on an empty stomach. I have also done a kefir enema and did get some fungus out (and lots of white specs), and felt lousy for 3 days after. I no longer react to the kefir.

The strange thing is, I am not as sick as many on this board, fortunately. But feel I am headed that way. I break out all over my face, about 2 days after eating the allergen. And I get really tired but only for maybe 30 minutes, 12 hours after eating the food. This weekend I tested allergen foods and had reactions, the same as I used to. However, my digestion does seem to be better, I am going regularly and it is banana shaped. This seems to be the only improvement I see, although I'm fine if I avoid the allergens. The list of allergens is growing though, perhaps from the candida I've killed off during the diet I did do.

I'm wondering what to do. I have two potential plans, and would greatly appreciate any feedback and thoughts, and please be blunt if you think my plan will not work, or if you can think of some variation. Some other side notes - I can drink dandelion tea. Also, I feel as if the infestation is in my colon, as I got the fever right after a BM. I get 7 to 8 hours of sleep almost every night, sometimes more. My test was negative for parasites. I do have two fillings but don't feel like I have heavy metal issues.

Plan A - Continue to treat this with water kefir and milk kefir grains. Do a kefir enema every 2 or 3 weeks to clean the colon of hyphal colonies. Continue to eat as I am now including corn, potatoes, beans, as well as organic meats, some berries, but stay away from other sugars, no sweets, alcohol, raisins, etc. Be consistent with rice bran every few hours. Try to build up my flora. Possibly implant a kefir grain in my colon. I am considering this plan, but feel it may ultimately fail due to the grains/sugar. Does anyone think it is possible to treat a 2+ candida albicans infestation with this plan? This plan would be ideal for me because I really cannot shrink anymore. People say I look sick as I am now. I am 6' and 145 lbs. Plus my job has me meeting people daily and I cannot look like death.

Plan B - I got a scriipt for Nystatin from my doctor (6 months worth), but haven't filled it yet. Do this with a sugar-free diet.

If I do this, I just don't know what I will eat for 6 months. The foods below are the only ones I do not react to. I eat them all the time - millet or brown rice bread in the AM, corn cereal with almonds for lunch, potatoes, corn, meat and onions in the PM. Now, I would have to remove most of this from the list, and I'd be eating meat, avocadoes, onions and almond cookies all the time, but not much else.

Plan C - a variation. Add the Nystatin but continue to eat potatoes, corn, beans.

My fear is that, once I add in the Nystatin, the Candida will adapt to it. And I'll have one less treatment available if Candida comes back with a vengenance. I also have Calcium Undecylenate (by Thorne Research, not SF722 as I react to olive oil, but the product called Undecyn). I'd do this too, as anytime I kill Candida, i get sinus issues. I also purchased 2 packets of Lufenuron, but was thinking that would be a last resort.

List of foods i DO NOT react to (very limited!)
Pork, seafood of any kind, lamb
corn, avocadoes, onions,
all types of potatoes, kidney beans and other similar beans (but get lots of gas), almonds, all types of rice
quinoa, millet, buckwheat, tapioca
apple cider vinegar
all berries except strawberries, banana, orange, raisins, most all fruits except bright red ones

Thank you everyone!,

Mygutleaks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.075 sec, (3)