CureZone   Log On   Join
Whenever and wherever my feet are smelly

qiuxiaofang Views: 1,624
Published: 11 years ago

Whenever and wherever my feet are smelly

The Foot odor is usually caused by fungi,but my Foot odor is not.So my symptoms seem particularly.Whenever and wherever my feet are smelly,When wearing

shoes,Foot odor emanating through shoes.That is no use to trap bg four plastic bags.but When I was sleeping, there is no taste.Because this disease,I lost

the job.Others can not stand my Foot odor.They always complain, dislike.Odor constantly changing,Rancid,Sour,Foot odor,Shoes taste and so on.I got sick for 8

years.I went to a big hospital,He diagnosed me as neurosis,Prescription is treatment of depression, anxiety.there is no effect to Ate the drug half of

year.Chinese medicine is also useless.
When I started to get sick,there is Very mild symptoms.Only the next person can smell the stench.Only classrooms have taste.This lasted for seven

years.Later, I worked,Because of pressure,Often work overtime,My condition worsened.Just 10 meters away can smell the stench.now Whenever and wherever my

feet are smelly.This disease have a relationship with my emotions.When I returned home my feet are not smelly, because there is no pressure,very relaxed at

home.just Like sleep does not stink.
I grew timid,be afraid always,Little malnutrition.I often insomnia in high school.This disease has a relationship with the nerve,This is just my guess.These

are related of Nerve Stimulation,Tension,Oppressive,Overworked,Character defects.
My English is poor.There is something wrong,please forgive me.I am now very worried,I dare not to go out looking for work,Eating out.I felt like myself a

basket case.who can help me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)