CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What has really helped me in my Candida battle

mygutleaks Views: 39,814
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,121

Re: What has really helped me in my Candida battle

following a strict diet has helped me the most. Not eating fruit, honey, potatoes (i tried adding things back in at various times, and it only delayed progress). Lots of good fats, large salads, quality meats, olive oil. And also, time. Imbalances like these take a long time to correct. I'm still not there, but my tongue is 90% less coated in general. Also taking Nystatin for six+ months, along with kefir. Now i've gone off the Nystatin and am drinking kombucha and taking s boulardii. It is effective but if i eat more than a little fruit, my tongue coats quickly. I also like Diatomaceous Earth. Coconut oil is great too. Definitely kills candida. I believe one can make a ton of progress with the above supplements/fermented foods, and never need to spend any money on probiotics or anti-biofilm protocols. The only anti-biofilm supplement i took was 5mg biotin/day, for a few months. And i didn't notice any difference. But once i added the DE, I noticed it right away. If i had to do this over again, I would have saved the one to two thousand I spent on probiotics and other supplements, and just buy the list below. That being said, I'm not totally cured - but many many allergies have disappeared. It's possible i will have to forever eat a low-sugar diet to keep it that way.
-Kefir grains
-Kombucha scoby (kombucha contains s boulardii)
-Coconut oil (make sure to get a quality one)
-Food grade diatomaceous earth
-Molybdenum for die-off in the first month or two
-Cayenne pepper
-Milk thistle
-S boulardii (for the end stages - probably can't drink enough kombucha to get enough of this, based on my recent experience)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.138 sec, (1)