CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting better...

Malodorsyndrome Views: 2,844
Published: 10 years ago

Getting better...

Week number two and my ammonia Body Odor has been reduced from a 10 to a 3. My regime is basically yogurt and probiotics daily, along with eating healthy and drinking water. I also consume a banana and strawberry smoothie, using almond milk in the mornings for an energy boost. I pretty much eat what I want to, but more healthier choices. I'm not on a low choline diet. I smell very faintly of ammonia and I do mean faintly, because I'm not 100% cured yet.

If you have chronic Body Odor , first and foremost look at your diet and lifestyle. If your diet and lifestyle are subpar, then change them. If after changing your diet and lifestyle you still have Body Odor , then it's time to consult a doctor. A lot of people subsist on processed foods, instead of prebiotic and probiotic foods. I am now a believer and advocate of yogurt and probiotics, because I've noticed a change for the better in my body odor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.072 sec, (1)