CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body Odor that smells like sulfur?

Views: 38,850
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,363

Re: Body Odor that smells like sulfur?

Thanks good1234 this seems to have helped with this for me drastically!

I've had the problem of an intermittent sulfur smell in my sweat (mostly from my arms and then spreading to clothes) for several years.

What I changed recently were three things and I'm not sure which one did it but I haven't noticed the smell for about a week or more.

1) Drink one lemon with a spoon of vinegar once a day. (clear out some gut bacteria).

2) Lemon and baking soda soaking your whole body- I used 1 large lemon per half a cup of vinegar and baking soda and a little water.also with extra vinegar left on for 5 minutes(make sure you don't burn yourself, this is pretty acid) This will change your skins ph as well as shuffle things around as far as the bacteria that live on your skin, eat substances your body is releasing the processing of which can result in a smell. Also if you have a smell issue please see a Dr. It can be a really serious medical situation in some cases. (crohn's etc) Other times it can be yeast or a bacterial infection.

3) Taking a probiotic I found on amazon.

That's it, one of these things seems to be doing the trick. Will keep you guys posted if it returns but worst result you'll smell like lemons.

Also remember stress is the worst. avoiding stress as much as you can is really helpful with this problem..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.109 sec, (1)