CureZone   Log On   Join
Squiggling on head and subsequent problems

willowwhite Views: 4,937
Published: 7 years ago

Squiggling on head and subsequent problems

Something strange happening to me. About a week ago, I felt a squiggling on the side of my head above my ear. It last a few seconds, then stopped. A few seconds later it happened again, then stopped. And then it happened a third and final time. Since that evening, I have felt like I have bands around my head, and had periods of time were I felt dizzy and so light-headed that I cannot stand up. I also am very sleepy. My concentration is shot. I have to sit down throughout the day because of the cranial symptoms, and my head aches nearly all the time since this happened. I am worried. What might do this?? I normally don't have headaches.

I am also afraid that I have worn out the doctor who has been most receptive to hearing about my parasitic problems. I'm afraid if I go to him with concerns that this might be parasitic, that he'll blow me off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.102 sec, (1)