CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lets treat ourselves: My fecal smell started with hemorrhoids and antibiotics methinks

Jholt85 Views: 2,823
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,394,360

Re: Lets treat ourselves: My fecal smell started with hemorrhoids and antibiotics methinks

So many things caused my odor. I needed a lifestyle overhaul starting with diet, eating habits, sedentary, lots of fast foods, overuse of Antibiotics . I remember going to dermatologist because I wanted clear skin. I was then placed on Antibiotics , I had just started a new job, stresses out, sitting around, and eating tons of fast foods. I learned that there is no supplement that will heal Body Odor . I learned that Body Odor comes from having constipation, eating fast foods, drinking soda, and not eating fruits/vegetables. I had Body Odor everywhere, and the worst of it was fecal body odor. When u change your diet u will notice a change but others my not. What I mean by that, after 2 weeks u feel better and the odor is less. Eating healthy has to be a everyday thing. Drink plenty of water and avoid overeating. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables and herbs such as spinach, kale, cilantro, and parsley. Also, red meat made my odor worst. Just keep trying and eat nourishing foods such as fruits and vegetables.

Also check this guys video out. It's very motivating. Look
Him up on YouTube: liferegenerator
He has videos on smelling good and stopping body odor

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.195 sec, (1)