CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd water fast, kidney stone- headaches, any advice?

Allthings Views: 1,649
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,423,210

Re: 2nd water fast, kidney stone- headaches, any advice?

Thanks Archus,

I am grateful for your comments.

I am finding Water Fasting an awful lot easier - which is disturbing, knowing what it was like the first time round. I'd prepared my self for the agony, the only things I've found a little difficult is when people have offered me food. Ive though about it and then psychologically visualised tasting it, and realised I don't want it or need it.

I ended up taking a codeine for the headache yesterday, but other than that have kept away for everything apart from water, still early days at day 3 of the water only fast.

Regarding kidney stones, I don't know if that was because of taking too much vitamin c or anti-heart burn medication (Rennie tablets), and I did carry out a kidney cleanse (olive oil & grapefruit etc) so I was expecting some stones to be dislodged. Its just that when the stones were dislodged II ended up in hospital because they were large. Having tested urine samples i'm aware my ph levels always sit on the acidic side. So have taken to consuming lemon water, when not fasting.

How long do you think I should attempt to Water Fast this time? I know that's like asking how long is a piece of string is. My last water only fast was 11 days.

regards,

AllThings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.135 sec, (1)