CureZone   Log On   Join
Pleease need helppp !

Madridistarez Views: 2,023
Published: 5 years ago

Pleease need helppp !

i have a awful lingering sokie old urine smell coming from me. First i will tell you what i have tried steam shower, colon cleanser, baking soda remmedy. i changed my soap from irish spring to dove. i changed my lotion, deodarant and still the smell is there. ive seen a ob gyn and they have ran several test and nothing. I shower daily the smell goes no where. i lay in the bed and it hits me in the face really strong. y co workers complain of a strong urine smell coming from me. I have secluded myself to y home cause everywhere i go people say i smell like urine. i went to the car the other day and when i reached my arm to open the door the smell hit e in the face again. when i go near trash the smell gets worse. i wear 100% cotton panties, shirts. breathable clothing no matter what the smell is there. i take all my clothes off i can smell it, even while i am showering i can smell it after the shower, after i am dress. the smell goes no where. it is so strong it will stink up the entire room but when u get close to me u know i am the one producing the smell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.191 sec, (1)