CureZone   Log On   Join
Have i developed autoimmune dieseas (,hyper thyroid plus angular chelitis)from stopping iodine? Any help?

Views: 1,922
Published: 5 years ago

Have i developed autoimmune dieseas (,hyper thyroid plus angular chelitis)from stopping iodine? Any help?

Hi curezone community! I have been a long time lurker here and have done most of my Iodine related research here.

Im quite worried however because I think I may have developed an autoimmune dieseas from stopping Iodine a month or two after i started it. I think i continued supplementing selenium on and off during the abstinence period which was triggered because i felt like my kidneys were aching really badly one day after upping my dose i really thought my kidneys were failing. Soon after stopping i felt my heart beat would go crazy and my throat would throbb really badly i tried taking more selenium but it only mildly helped with the symptoms. During this 3 or 4 months without Iodine i also had incurable angular chelitis. Then one day i decided to take iodine and bam all the symptoms clear up.

Im just worried because now even when i miss a day of iodine my angular cheletis comes back :(
do i have to take iodine the rest of my life?
When you stop iodine and selenium do you develop any reactions?
Is iodine bad for the heart if taken continuously?

My supplements
Selenium
Nac
Coq10
Milk thistle
Dandelion root
Vit d,c,b
Inositol
Niacin
Lugols 2% 3-6 drops

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.070 sec, (1)