CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forum about messages from deceased love ones?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
GodsWorkInProgress Views: 1,860
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 605,893

Re: Forum about messages from deceased love ones?

Hi, I have had an experience years ago asking the Lord if He would send on a message I had to my deceased cousin, and while I was praying this, I received a type of "message" back from him! I was sitting on the floor praying, asking God to relay my message, when I received this strong impression back that he was in Heaven, and "not to get attached to the things on this Earth, as this World is NOTHING as wonderful as Heaven is". Also, that he was in a band in Heaven..playing music., (he was in a rock band on earth)
I told my aunt about this, and my pastor , who was glad I told my aunt, because it was an encouragement to her also.

My father passed away a little over a year ago in August 2018. I often ask Jesus to sit with me in church, and now am adding the request that my late father also feel welcome there as well. Well, a few weeks ago, a friend who goes to my church had a dream ( I never told anyone of my prayer) that my father was sitting in church. He looked years younger than she ever remembered him. He was at total peace (and that was NOT like him) He answered a question from the pastor perfectly (our pastor often asks the audience questions of the lesson taught..to get our feedback, etc) and he continued to sit there totally at peace and calm as we all left the church..

When my father was alive, I smelled a strong scent of my grandmother's favorite perfume she always wore on a day when we were to have a family birthday party for my Dad. Then I remembered how I had asked God in prayer to relay to her that I would love it if she would come to the party :-)

I believe for anyone who misses a deceased loved one, the most spiritually safest way to communicate to them is to ask God to relay your message. He truly does honor these prayers. On the right timing .. not when you expect.., you will get a confirmation from them. Pay attention to the smallest signs!

PS.. that is just awesome and encouraging that your mother spoke audibally to you!..wow!

https://www.curezone.org/upload/Art/tn-christ.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.070 sec, (2)