CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Turpentine Does alot more than just Killing Candida/Parasites

slowsmile Views: 4,928
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,389,284

Re: Turpentine Does alot more than just Killing Candida/Parasites

I've been using Turpentine regularly in several different ways for many problems. I've been using it for about the last 7 years. 

Generally, you should regard Turpentine as probably one of the best blood purifiers out there. I use it, at one teaspoon a day for two or three weeks at a time, three or four times a year to purge and purify my blood and tisuues of any pathogen species including viruses, bacteria, fungus, mycoplasma, mycobacterium and parasites as well.It also gently purges and protects my intesines.So, as far as I'm concerned, Turps is right up there with Colloidal Nano Silver, Lugol's Iodine and Hydrogen Peroxide(all of which I also use)..

There's not very much research on Turpentine because the FDA don't really want people to know how effective it is against pathogens. Turpentine contains monoterpenes that are well known in research for killing a broad range of pathogen species. But it's mainly the alpha-pinenes and beta-pinenes(and others like cymene) that gives turpentine it's Big Pathogen Kill capability. Both the alpha and beta forms of these pinenes have anti-oxidant action against pathogens. And guess what? After these ant-oxidant pinenes have killed a pathogen they turn into the oxidant pinene form -- which also continues to kill pathogens as well. That's why just a teaspoon of Turpentine goes a long way when you use it against pathogens in the blood. It will  stay in the blood for quite a while, working its magic, killing pathogens until the liver gets rid of it in the intestines. And then it will continue to kill pathogens and parasites in the intestines as well. How effective is that?

And if I become infected with COVID-19, turpentine will be among the first protocols that I'll take on a daily basis against that virus. I've also got a good stock of Melatonin and several other effective anti-viral and anti-inflammatory remedies too. No worries.

Here's some research on the pinenes in turpentine:

The Essential Oil of Turpentne and it's Major Volatile Fraction α- and β-pinenes: A Review

I've also incorporated Turpentine into my own successful Anti-Candida protocol, shown here:

The Anti-Candida Protocol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.520 sec, (2)