CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this clinic for bad breath a good solution or worthless?

Views: 831
Published: 28 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,447,078

Re: Is this clinic for bad breath a good solution or worthless?

Hello T 1986,
I had issues too but did find out I had periodontal disease and gingivitis. I had some bad teeth over the years that were pulled,most recent was last year in Sept. The dentist said it was severe. I didn't want to get dentures so I've been finding things to help myself.
I did use a rinse of water,peroxide,baking soda, with a little mouth wash ( non alcohol) maybe a rinse will help. I found the video on YouTube.
But this helped with any infection I had. Also there is a product I found that helps but I'm not sure we can post products here. But it helps with gum disease.If u email me I'll tell you. I don't sell anything or endorse any product.
Also rinsing with tea tree oil and water helps. Eliminate Sugar because that is the culprit.
The thing is over the years I thought it was Body Odor and TMAU. I was also in this forum under a different name. My body was always fresh and smelled nice.
I was always smelling the odor in my nose and it would change when I ate certain foods. I went through this for almost 30 years. At least u have only been through this a short time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.070 sec, (1)