CureZone   Log On   Join
New species?? What Issss Itttt??! My Candida Features Bright Green 'Seeds'

GGGGG Views: 1,071
Published: 26 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,365,323

New species?? What Issss Itttt??! My Candida Features Bright Green 'Seeds'

Duuuude! This is what I have! EVERY SINGLE poop is EXACTLY THIS!! I have dissected them. They are some type of creature~ FOR SURE!! Organs & they are all exactly alike_ except for smaller & larger. Did you ever discover the genus or anything about it??? I've looked & looked! I was beginning to think I'm a freak of nature- or they are! And it could be an undiscovered species. Yikes! I have a ton of pictures on my other device. I DO have candida. My type, if there are different ones, has bright green 'seeds'.?. They are everywhere. Even entwined in these monsters. Along with the plant like material. I have an EXCELLENT method for gently removing from skin_ NO SCARS & BARELY IRRITATION. GETS A TONNNNN OUT!! I have pics of my candida as well if anyone is interested I will try and post asap. Really just figured out it is candida In the *monsters* and not the worms thst just look like segments of the candida. So, I'm new, NEED ALL INFO PLEASE SO TO GO TO WARRRRR!! AND HEAL . THAANK YOUU. G.G.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.133 sec, (1)