CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looks like reactive hypoglycemia is the trigger

sapphIsBack Views: 646
Published: 19 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,454,427

Re: Looks like reactive hypoglycemia is the trigger

I am happy to report that my last flush was successful. I did eat only veggies, and a very small amount of rice. I didn't get a headache until about 9:30 pm, and even then, it wasn't a migraine, so pushed through. It wasn't easy, though. It was the most difficulty I've ever had in getting the olive oil drink down (no i did not use cheap oil) I think it's because of how toxid my body was/is. I had to use a straw, because otherwise I got too nauseous. I even just left the last swig in the jar because I really was afraid I would throw up and ruin everything, if I took any more. So I just layed down and tried to calm down. And it ended up working.
So now that I have an idea what's causing my difficulties with the flush, I have an idea what to do about it going forward. I think I'm finally ready to put this old thread to rest. Thanks again to Telman. HTH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.114 sec, (1)